Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Lost an auction (got too rich for my blood) on a ‘19 Carbon and tried to find a dealer that had any stock in the US…to no avail. So I just said “fck it” and just put a deposit on an H2 Base for the next ordering period (October ‘21) at my dealer.

They told me to expect the bike around spring ‘22. Seeing as the dealer is only getting one, (no H2R or Carbon) figured I’d just cover my bases and snatch the allocation for myself!

Anyone hear anything about the next model year’s (2022) ? I’ve done some pretty extensive research on this forum and already speaking with Travis of Yagerwerx to plan the modifications.

Super excited to be here and in the meantime just watching all I can available on the internet on these mutant bikes! Gonna be a long wait….

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys
Lost an auction (got too rich for my blood) on a ‘19 Carbon and tried to find a dealer that had any stock in the US…to no avail. So I just said “fck it” and just put a deposit on an H2 Base for the next ordering period (October ‘21) at my dealer.

They told me to expect the bike around spring ‘22. Seeing as the dealer is only getting one, (no H2R or Carbon) figured I’d just cover my bases and snatch the allocation for myself!

Anyone hear anything about the next model year’s (2022) ? I’ve done some pretty extensive research on this forum and already speaking with Travis of Yagerwerx to plan the modifications.

Super excited to be here and in the meantime just watching all I can available on the internet on these mutant bikes! Gonna be a long wait….
Willing to bet this is the one you were trying to get:

·
Registered
2017 H2 Carbon edition
4 Posts
I Though i saw somewhere that Kwasaki stopped production of the h2. No more will be produced in 2022

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Willing to bet this is the one you were trying to get:
Yessir! Calculating 27k +tax+fees +transport to the east coast would’ve put me over 31k. Or I can just wait and get a new one next year, call it a day. I understand it was a carbon but I’m not too bothered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts