Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New to the forum, I recently took delivery of my 2022 Ninja H2 in Western Australia.

I have purchased a Sprint 08 filter and full Vandemon exhaust. I have read through previous threads etc but cant seem to find anyone's professional opinion on the tune.

I am not looking to make huge power gains i would just like the bike to be safe with the changes. A company can flash the ECU with a genic map from Woolich for $500 or another company will dyno tune it for $2,000. I am reluctant to give my new bike over for a week of being redlined on the dyno, so my question is; is the generic ECU flash actually safe? I understand there might be some more power gains b y dyno tuning to suit my bike but is it really worth it?

any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Not quite the same as you have, but my 2015 has TT3 exhaust (similar to Vandemon) and Woolich tuning.
It was datalogged on road and a day at the track with the Woolich system, then fine tuned on a dyno by the Woolich tuner. He paid particular attention to the partial throttle settings - getting the low rev/slow speed areas better (not so jerky).

This is in Adelaide, so not sure what services you have in W.A., but $2000 for a dyno tuning seems pretty steep!
I would think if $ is a problem then maybe the generic Woolich map would do for at least a baseline tune setting as you have the Vandemon exhaust on now. Also, if you can get the Woolich extension cable attached to the ECU then it makes it so much easier to do later tuning modifications.

Hope you get it sorted!

Cheers,
Don.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ask Woolich their recommendations of the tuning workshop in your area, in my experience they have a great customer service down there. I've paid less than 500€ for Woolich reflash and dyno runs in my local workshop, though couple of years ago already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts