Ninja H2 banner

2022 deliveries

20K views 173 replies 18 participants last post by  Tree Fox 
#1 ·
I've been told they're starting in March, just a few short weeks from now.
Hopefully we can get some forum members to post here when they take delivery, help us keep track of progress!

#79 ·
Not very enjoyable and defeats the sole purpose of owning a machine that needs to be ran and not stored away collecting dust because you can't fix or replace it. I believe those are called relics. While collectable and worth $$$$$?, they're no fun because they don't provide adrenaline rushes and you can't play with them. Bah! We're grown boys, we need to play with it! :LOL: Not watch it collect dust and cobb webs.

#86 ·
I contacted Kawasaki through their feedback form to relay that I was unhappy with the Kawasaki experience. I then spoke to them on the phone and they tried deflecting to my dealer who I have a good relationship with. I told them that my issue isn't with the dealer, its with Kawasaki Japan/USA. The rep insisted that my dealer was responsible for information, to which I pointed out that regardless I still want my feedback forwarded to whoever is in charge of the H2 process at Kawasaki Japan/USA. I also mentioned that other Kawasaki reps were able to give me and others information directly, although incomplete and vague, and that it seemed she was trying to deflect instead of help.

The rep insisted on deflecting to the dealer. My dealer spoke to whoever is in charge of the bikes on the state side, and I was informed that seven Ninja H2s are being delivered soon in the US, and that I am order #13. Eleven more bikes will be shipped from Japan and should be delivered mid to late July, so there's that info.

I am mainly jaded by the Kawasaki experience at this point and was submitting my thoughts as feedback, and Kawasaki USA customer service wanted to deflect to my dealer, where as others have been able to get detailed information directly through their support line. Deflecting to my dealer who has nothing to do with the production and delivery of the bike, nor anything to do with the Kawasaki experience, is a pretty awful take on customer service.

#88 ·
Lol 😆 reminds me of the corvette experience. I had a C6 Z06 a while back (2012) and their customer service was sub par along with being unprofessional. Anyhow the Z06's and ZR1's are dry sump and require 2 drain plugs removed to be drained. Un experience texh who prob worked on Chevy Cruz or Malibu's decided to drain one plug and double up the oil in the engine. Long story short I wasn't happy. You can pay 70k for a corvette and not get a Corvette service and treatment. You get Chevy treatment. I'm sure it's the same with Kawasaki.

#92 ·
I think with the economy starting to take a crap (interest rates shooting through the roof, consumer spending down and future unemployment rates predicted to rise soon) everybody will start seeing more units and service parts available along with a pricing correction/stabilization at some point in time.

Not so long ago I shipped out a specialty lathe to Cali for restoration by the manufacturer. Since Covid hit 2ish years ago it's normally a 12 month process before you'll see your lathe back.
Why?
Because of material shortages.
Company still has to manufacture new units so they come first. Rebuilds and restorations come second.

All I can say is DEEP BREATH.
Take a number and wait.

#93 ·
My Order confirmation email came on October 15th 2021.

As of today afternoon: my Kawi store dealer told me: "spoke with the order desk, for the first time we have actual info on your bike. Yours is in 'shipment 2' and is leaving Japan most likely this week. Kawasaki USA says 4 weeks is probably realistic for an expectation for arrival from today"

#94 ·
So does that play into what 636_H2 said? Shipment 1 contains 7 bikes (unclear if that’s a mix of H2’s, Carbon’s, and R’s) and then shipment 2 contains 11 bikes (again unclear on the mix)?

If that’s true, it’s possible model numbers under 20 may be on shipment 3 or even 4.

it’s weird that they’d only ship 7 bikes in the first wave. You’d think they’d load as many as possible into a container to get them out quicker.

#96 ·
I ordered a H2R and H2 (non-carbon), got my confirmation on 2nd week of Nov...still no news. The Kawi experience has been very poor, especially given the exclusivity of the bikes. I imagine Ducati boys offer a much more unique experience with their bikes (not sure, maybe someone can confirm), or maybe even BMW. Even if no expresso or latte at the dealer, a simple order status update would go a long way and in today's high tech world, I would even expect a Kawi app that alerts you where you bike is in the production and logistic process. Rant over.

#97 ·
I ordered an H2 Carbon in December 2021 so it's RIP for me. I am super over this wait. I wouldn't mind as much if this was for a new version or something to anticipate but I'm basically waiting on the same bike as the 2021 and 2020 models. Do you think they will just make us wait till next season? My season ends in like September max. I love how they saw limited production and blah blah blah but can't even manage their order process. Should of just bit the bullet and gotten a superleggera.

#102 ·
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

I ordered my H2R the 1st week of the ordering period and it did arrive last Thursday! Shoutout to Nielsen Enterprises in Lake Villa Illinois!! Mike & the rest of the staff were very helpful and had an answer to all of my questions throughout the process. I have not been keeping up with the thread as often as I should’ve but some are finally here!

#114 ·
so Kawasaki skipped my place in line and gave my bike to somebody else. Going from here, and people in different groups online, several people who ordered their bikes way after me have gotten them. They are now telling me 2 to 3 more weeks for mine. Kawasaki USA is trash. So much for being one of the first orders.....

#116 ·
2022 MY was a shit show. If that happened to me I'd want my deposit back I'm so fed up with the entire experience. I'd walk over to Ducati or Honda and pick up either an Sp2 or 35th Anniversary fireblade. I can't believe that happened to you. Idk I wouldn't let that slide I'd demand compensation at the least. I'm still waiting for mine but I ordered mid Nov from Florida dealer.

#123 ·
I was a little late to the party and ordered my h2 in November, I know this means I'll be later getting it. My dealership hasn't been very helpful in getting information to me. I'm on Colorado, has anyone ordered one from Colorado or have any Info if you ordered in November?

#128 ·
I was going to buy a new zx10r as well, but after 8 or 9 new Kawasaki bikes over the years, I am done when I get this H2.

After making a few calls, I am picking up a brand new Ducati V4S in a week or two, and I got a good deal on it.
I am also eyeballing an S1000rr or M1000rr. I am leaning towards the S because I actually don't like the wings on the M.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.