Ninja H2 banner
141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
My Local dealer had 2 2022's sitting on the floor yesterday i bought 1 of them yesterday ! 1500 off no freight no prep!!! I got really lucky as i was not looking for this bike and Just purchased a 22 S1000rr in mid june but i made the mistake of accepting an offer of a test ride and then could not resist such a different special bike ..I would expect people to probably be getting their orders soon being that there was two on the floor in past 3 days -seems stuff is trickling in now as inventory has been really hit or miss past 8 months and have not seen any yamaha products in a dogs age either i think they are worse than kawasaki with inventory !!
You sure they were H2’s and not SX’s? Seems… unlikely not one but two people paid the deposit and then walked away.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not totally sure i think i glanced at it .It was not green like mine . had a painted trellis frame i was really excited to be getting what i got so i didnt pay to much attention to the showroom i think the tank looked silver/grey the day before i saw another one it was sharp too red frame and said supercharged in red my frien was looking at that one . Dealer said they had a total of 5 h2 carbons coming in september late or early october because i was interested in grabing one of those too if i didnt keep my s1000rr

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
I live in the California Bay Area and I'm the only one who ordered a 2022 according to my dealer. I don't think the market for these is that big anymore, if it ever was.

This one will be replacing my 2015 H2 that sadly got destroyed last year (just under 20k miles). In all my time with it, I've never seen another one around here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I live in the California Bay Area and I'm the only one who ordered a 2022 according to my dealer. I don't think the market for these is that big anymore, if it ever was.

This one will be replacing my 2015 H2 that sadly got destroyed last year (just under 20k miles). In all my time with it, I've never seen another one around here.
Well it is a $30k+ motorcycle. A lot of people may have a hard time justifying that price. It is a trophy bike more than anything. I mean, a turbo’d ZX14R would probably beat it on the drag strip and a zx10r would beat it on track.

Beautiful machine, but it is Kawasaki saying “my dick is bigger than yours” to all the competition.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts