Ninja H2 banner
121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm with you and I did the same thing. Bled green for the last 3 decades and they burned me so bad in 2016 I switched to other brands for a few years. Tried Ducati, BMW, April...aaaand now I'm back to Kawasaki. None of the other bikes rang my bell the way Kawasaki does. That said, I only buy Kwak products second hand and I do not visit their dealers for any reason. I just had new tires put on my ZX10R... at a BMW dealer.

I love their engineers and I absolutely love the product but if Kawasaki USA went under tomorrow, good riddance.
It really sucks when the product is so good, but the company just treats customers like absolute dog 💩.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just spoke to Kawasaki support again and now I am told my order is #22 LOL. So much for being #13

it seems the number is a bunch of made up bullcrap. I even asked Judy, the rep, what does that number even mean because it keeps changing, and she said she had no idea. LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was a little late to the party and ordered my h2 in November, I know this means I'll be later getting it. My dealership hasn't been very helpful in getting information to me. I'm on Colorado, has anyone ordered one from Colorado or have any Info if you ordered in November?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats! You'll have it just in time to put it up for the winter.

#kawasakilife
You ain't lying man, shit. Winter might just actually get here before my bike tbh. I'll get to ride my depreciated 2022 for the first time, at the same time everybody is riding their new 2023s next year. I get to purchase a brand new 1 year old bike.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was going to buy a new zx10r as well, but after 8 or 9 new Kawasaki bikes over the years, I am done when I get this H2.

After making a few calls, I am picking up a brand new Ducati V4S in a week or two, and I got a good deal on it.
I am also eyeballing an S1000rr or M1000rr. I am leaning towards the S because I actually don't like the wings on the M.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was going to buy a new zx10r as well, but after 8 or 9 new Kawasaki bikes over the years, I am done when I get this H2.

After making a few calls, I am picking up a brand new Ducati V4S in a week or two, and I got a good deal on it.
I am also eyeballing an S1000rr or M1000rr. I am leaning towards the S because I actually don't like the wings on the M.
I seen the new V4s in person man does it make you look twice 😍

·
Registered
70 Posts
I seen the new V4s in person man does it make you look twice 😍
Before this, if you would have told me Ducati would be giving me better customer service than Kawasaki, I would have called you a liar LOL.
Yeah I was basically just curious about it, then got to check it out in person and test ride one, and I was sold. The extra maintenance they are known for is no big deal imho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My Local dealer had 2 2022's sitting on the floor yesterday i bought 1 of them yesterday ! 1500 off no freight no prep!!! I got really lucky as i was not looking for this bike and Just purchased a 22 S1000rr in mid june but i made the mistake of accepting an offer of a test ride and then could not resist such a different special bike ..I would expect people to probably be getting their orders soon being that there was two on the floor in past 3 days -seems stuff is trickling in now as inventory has been really hit or miss past 8 months and have not seen any yamaha products in a dogs age either i think they are worse than kawasaki with inventory !!

·
Registered
38 Posts
My Local dealer had 2 2022's sitting on the floor yesterday i bought 1 of them yesterday ! 1500 off no freight no prep!!! I got really lucky as i was not looking for this bike and Just purchased a 22 S1000rr in mid june but i made the mistake of accepting an offer of a test ride and then could not resist such a different special bike ..I would expect people to probably be getting their orders soon being that there was two on the floor in past 3 days -seems stuff is trickling in now as inventory has been really hit or miss past 8 months and have not seen any yamaha products in a dogs age either i think they are worse than kawasaki with inventory !!
Wow! Those who put in orders/deposits get the sh*t end of the stick. My bike is totaled at 34k out the door (tax/tag/reg) after the 5k deposit.

121 - 140 of 174 Posts