Ninja H2 banner
101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

I ordered my H2R the 1st week of the ordering period and it did arrive last Thursday! Shoutout to Nielsen Enterprises in Lake Villa Illinois!! Mike & the rest of the staff were very helpful and had an answer to all of my questions throughout the process. I have not been keeping up with the thread as often as I should’ve but some are finally here!

·
Registered
34 Posts
View attachment 26789
View attachment 26788
I ordered my H2R the 1st week of the ordering period and it did arrive last Thursday! Shoutout to Nielsen Enterprises in Lake Villa Illinois!! Mike & the rest of the staff were very helpful and had an answer to all of my questions throughout the process. I have not been keeping up with the thread as often as I should’ve but some are finally here!
Looks like you're the first! Congrats

·
Registered
57 Posts
so Kawasaki skipped my place in line and gave my bike to somebody else. Going from here, and people in different groups online, several people who ordered their bikes way after me have gotten them. They are now telling me 2 to 3 more weeks for mine. Kawasaki USA is trash. So much for being one of the first orders.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is shitty to say the least.
Pre-Orders with deposits placed should be filled first, no questions asked.
Then the remaining should be allocated to the top selling dealers of such high performance machines.

Hope you get yours soon.
What a Rat Race! :-(

·
Registered
34 Posts
so Kawasaki skipped my place in line and gave my bike to somebody else. Going from here, and people in different groups online, several people who ordered their bikes way after me have gotten them. They are now telling me 2 to 3 more weeks for mine. Kawasaki USA is trash. So much for being one of the first orders.....
2022 MY was a shit show. If that happened to me I'd want my deposit back I'm so fed up with the entire experience. I'd walk over to Ducati or Honda and pick up either an Sp2 or 35th Anniversary fireblade. I can't believe that happened to you. Idk I wouldn't let that slide I'd demand compensation at the least. I'm still waiting for mine but I ordered mid Nov from Florida dealer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's being kind.
Oh there is more I have more to say, but don't want to get banned from the forum.

Is it difficult to get the deposit back from kawa?
I am already causing a stink with them, so I am going to try and get something for sure. I still want the bike, but after 8 Kawasaki motorcycles with the 2022 being my second H2, this will be the last. I was ready to buy a brand new ZX-10R as well, but I will be looking at the S1000rr/M1000rr now instead. There a lot of good options though, like the ones mentioned above, so I'll do a bit of shopping.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh there is more I have more to say, but don't want to get banned from the forum.

I am already causing a stink with them, so I am going to try and get something for sure. I still want the bike, but after 8 Kawasaki motorcycles with the 2022 being my second NH2, this will be the last. I was ready to buy a brand new ZX-10R as well, but I will be looking at the S1000rr/M1000rr now instead. There a lot of good options though, like the ones mentioned above, so I'll do a bit of shopping.
I'm with you and I did the same thing. Bled green for the last 3 decades and they burned me so bad in 2016 I switched to other brands for a few years. Tried Ducati, BMW, April...aaaand now I'm back to Kawasaki. None of the other bikes rang my bell the way Kawasaki does. That said, I only buy Kwak products second hand and I do not visit their dealers for any reason. I just had new tires put on my ZX10R... at a BMW dealer.

I love their engineers and I absolutely love the product but if Kawasaki USA went under tomorrow, good riddance.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts