Ninja H2 banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well got some news.

2022 H2’s have not hit US shores yet. The Kawasaki rep said they should be landing in mid July. My dealership said from that point, it’ll probably be early August before the crate gets to them.

so we’re a month and a half away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well got some news.

2022 H2’s have not hit US shores yet. The Kawasaki rep said they should be landing in mid July. My dealership said from that point, it’ll probably be early August before the crate gets to them.

so we’re a month and a half away.
That's tough, by the time I get it winter will be ready to roll through.

-Curtis

·
Registered
47 Posts
I contacted Kawasaki through their feedback form to relay that I was unhappy with the Kawasaki experience. I then spoke to them on the phone and they tried deflecting to my dealer who I have a good relationship with. I told them that my issue isn't with the dealer, its with Kawasaki Japan/USA. The rep insisted that my dealer was responsible for information, to which I pointed out that regardless I still want my feedback forwarded to whoever is in charge of the H2 process at Kawasaki Japan/USA. I also mentioned that other Kawasaki reps were able to give me and others information directly, although incomplete and vague, and that it seemed she was trying to deflect instead of help.

The rep insisted on deflecting to the dealer. My dealer spoke to whoever is in charge of the bikes on the state side, and I was informed that seven Ninja H2s are being delivered soon in the US, and that I am order #13. Eleven more bikes will be shipped from Japan and should be delivered mid to late July, so there's that info.

I am mainly jaded by the Kawasaki experience at this point and was submitting my thoughts as feedback, and Kawasaki USA customer service wanted to deflect to my dealer, where as others have been able to get detailed information directly through their support line. Deflecting to my dealer who has nothing to do with the production and delivery of the bike, nor anything to do with the Kawasaki experience, is a pretty awful take on customer service.

·
Registered
20 Posts
No shit. I’m really feeling jaded now. This has put a damper on the whole experience.
This is what my rep just told me and I haven't contacted him since Nov. He messaged me a few minutes ago.

Good afternoon,
Just got news the Bike is on the water, coming from Japan.
It will go to California then to Savanna Georgia then here.
Should be here sometime in July

He's pretty well known with good reviews so I don't think he is making this up.

-Curtis

·
Registered
20 Posts
I contacted Kawasaki through their feedback form to relay that I was unhappy with the Kawasaki experience. I then spoke to them on the phone and they tried deflecting to my dealer who I have a good relationship with. I told them that my issue isn't with the dealer, its with Kawasaki Japan/USA. The rep insisted that my dealer was responsible for information, to which I pointed out that regardless I still want my feedback forwarded to whoever is in charge of the H2 process at Kawasaki Japan/USA. I also mentioned that other Kawasaki reps were able to give me and others information directly, although incomplete and vague, and that it seemed she was trying to deflect instead of help.

The rep insisted on deflecting to the dealer. My dealer spoke to whoever is in charge of the bikes on the state side, and I was informed that seven Ninja H2s are being delivered soon in the US, and that I am order #13. Eleven more bikes will be shipped from Japan and should be delivered mid to late July, so there's that info.

I am mainly jaded by the Kawasaki experience at this point and was submitting my thoughts as feedback, and Kawasaki USA customer service wanted to deflect to my dealer, where as others have been able to get detailed information directly through their support line. Deflecting to my dealer who has nothing to do with the production and delivery of the bike, nor anything to do with the Kawasaki experience, is a pretty awful take on customer service.
Lol 😆 reminds me of the corvette experience. I had a C6 Z06 a while back (2012) and their customer service was sub par along with being unprofessional. Anyhow the Z06's and ZR1's are dry sump and require 2 drain plugs removed to be drained. Un experience texh who prob worked on Chevy Cruz or Malibu's decided to drain one plug and double up the oil in the engine. Long story short I wasn't happy. You can pay 70k for a corvette and not get a Corvette service and treatment. You get Chevy treatment. I'm sure it's the same with Kawasaki.

·
Registered
64 Posts
This is what my rep just told me and I haven't contacted him since Nov. He messaged me a few minutes ago.

Good afternoon,
Just got news the Bike is on the water, coming from Japan.
It will go to California then to Savanna Georgia then here.
Should be here sometime in July

He's pretty well known with good reviews so I don't think he is making this up.

-Curtis
pretty much the same thing mine said. Just have a longer estimate between California and the dealership.

I’m just pissed at Kawasaki because they said it would be a 6 month wait. The. It was delayed FOUR times. That is insane to me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
pretty much the same thing mine said. Just have a longer estimate between California and the dealership.

I’m just pissed at Kawasaki because they said it would be a 6 month wait. The. It was delayed FOUR times. That is insane to me.
A lot of this was due to unforeseen supply chain problems that everyone is suffering through. I would not fault Kawasaki primarily for this. Just shitty times...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think with the economy starting to take a crap (interest rates shooting through the roof, consumer spending down and future unemployment rates predicted to rise soon) everybody will start seeing more units and service parts available along with a pricing correction/stabilization at some point in time.

Not so long ago I shipped out a specialty lathe to Cali for restoration by the manufacturer. Since Covid hit 2ish years ago it's normally a 12 month process before you'll see your lathe back.
Why?
Because of material shortages.
Company still has to manufacture new units so they come first. Rebuilds and restorations come second.

All I can say is DEEP BREATH.
Take a number and wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Order confirmation email came on October 15th 2021.

As of today afternoon: my Kawi store dealer told me: "spoke with the order desk, for the first time we have actual info on your bike. Yours is in 'shipment 2' and is leaving Japan most likely this week. Kawasaki USA says 4 weeks is probably realistic for an expectation for arrival from today"

·
Registered
64 Posts
My Order confirmation email came on October 15th 2021.

As of today afternoon: my Kawi store dealer told me: "spoke with the order desk, for the first time we have actual info on your bike. Yours is in 'shipment 2' and is leaving Japan most likely this week. Kawasaki USA says 4 weeks is probably realistic for an expectation for arrival from today"
So does that play into what 636_H2 said? Shipment 1 contains 7 bikes (unclear if that’s a mix of H2’s, Carbon’s, and R’s) and then shipment 2 contains 11 bikes (again unclear on the mix)?

If that’s true, it’s possible model numbers under 20 may be on shipment 3 or even 4.

it’s weird that they’d only ship 7 bikes in the first wave. You’d think they’d load as many as possible into a container to get them out quicker.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So does that play into what 636_H2 said? Shipment 1 contains 7 bikes (unclear if that’s a mix of H2’s, Carbon’s, and R’s) and then shipment 2 contains 11 bikes (again unclear on the mix)?

If that’s true, it’s possible model numbers under 20 may be on shipment 3 or even 4.

it’s weird that they’d only ship 7 bikes in the first wave. You’d think they’d load as many as possible into a container to get them out quicker.
I got a Carbon Model. I would think they probably finish the R first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered a H2R and H2 (non-carbon), got my confirmation on 2nd week of Nov...still no news. The Kawi experience has been very poor, especially given the exclusivity of the bikes. I imagine Ducati boys offer a much more unique experience with their bikes (not sure, maybe someone can confirm), or maybe even BMW. Even if no expresso or latte at the dealer, a simple order status update would go a long way and in today's high tech world, I would even expect a Kawi app that alerts you where you bike is in the production and logistic process. Rant over.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered an H2 Carbon in December 2021 so it's RIP for me. I am super over this wait. I wouldn't mind as much if this was for a new version or something to anticipate but I'm basically waiting on the same bike as the 2021 and 2020 models. Do you think they will just make us wait till next season? My season ends in like September max. I love how they saw limited production and blah blah blah but can't even manage their order process. Should of just bit the bullet and gotten a superleggera.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered an H2 Carbon in December 2021 so it's RIP for me. I am super over this wait. I wouldn't mind as much if this was for a new version or something to anticipate but I'm basically waiting on the same bike as the 2021 and 2020 models. Do you think they will just make us wait till next season? My season ends in like September max. I love how they saw limited production and blah blah blah but can't even manage their order process. Should of just bit the bullet and gotten a superleggera.
Haha same even the Sao paulo M1000, SP2, or the 30th anniversary Fireblade at this point.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Agreed. The wait just ruins the whole experience, no different to going to a fancy high end restaurant and having to wait a shit ton long time to get your fancy food, at which point you are so hungry and frustrated, the food taste like crap. I'm confident they will deliver ours by end of Q3 this year, at which point I for one would've lost half of my excitement. I did think about the Superleggera...and this was one of those times where I decided to think with my head instead of my heart...lesson learned.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haha same even the Sao paulo M1000, SP2, or the 30th anniversary Fireblade at this point.
Exactly! You're right my friend. Those bikes are more capable and fun around a track anyway, so would've made more sense to gone with one of them. Definitely would've enjoyed those bikes this year and used as daily commuter to not only enjoy, but also help with my fuel cost of single digit mpg truck. I had a couple of other bikes lined up to order from Kawi and at this point don't feel like giving them my future business.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts