Ninja H2 banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
They might as well just make it a 2023 MY lol. None the less whoever gets theirs
first better post it! I'm guessing the shipments will come all together for that entire order period considering how long it took.

-Curtis
This is my thinking. My company sends containers out of the west coast all the time, and prices have literally quadrupled in some cases. I have a suspicion they wanted to get as many of these into as few shipments as possible.

·
Registered
64 Posts
This is my thinking. My company sends containers out of the west coast all the time, and prices have literally quadrupled in some cases. I have a suspicion they wanted to get as many of these into as few shipments as possible.
that makes sense. It’s still just more than a little annoying that it was supposed to be here in March and now its held up.

I’m trying not to be salty but I’ve passed on some pretty slick bikes that went through my dealers show room because I’m tied up waiting for this one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
that makes sense. It’s still just more than a little annoying that it was supposed to be here in March and now its held up.

I’m trying not to be salty but I’ve passed on some pretty slick bikes that went through my dealers show room because I’m tied up waiting for this one.
Same, seems even some re designed bikes got to owners(panigale) before these H2's tbh I was looking at 4 bikes H2, Ducati Panigale SP, BMW M1000rr, Honda CBRRR Fireblade in white. We will probably get our bikes early July then 2 months later they announce a redesigned H2 with 250hp.

-Curtis

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got back speaking with a manager at our local Kawi shop here in Florida about the continued production of the H2's in 23.
It's a holiday weekend so we're awaiting for a reply from the Kawi corp. rep. to validity if the units will be available to order in 23 and or what the inner word is about the units continued production plans.
Sure hope they will continue production because I want a brand new one straight out of the crate. If I have to wait a year so be it. Patience Grasshopper, patience.
Have another Kawi to play with for the time being so not suffering from with drawls.
Will report back when I hear something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update,
In response to my own post and a little beyond.

I recently started reading gossip on line reporting Kawi was not going to continue production of the H2 in 2023 and beyond.
Within the article (sorry, no link) it also said something along the lines that the turbo technology of the H2 would be carried on in an Italian built racing unit.
Can't remember the reported Italian companies name either. lol

As of 05/31/2022, directly from Kawi corp themselves, the Ninja H2 will be produced and available for the calendar year of 2023.
Normal ordering periods starting on Oct 5th and running into the second week of December. I think she said Dec. 15th was order deadline.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Update,
In response to my own post and a little beyond.

I recently started reading gossip on line reporting Kawi was not going to continue production of the H2 in 2023 and beyond.
Within the article (sorry, no link) it also said something along the lines that the turbo technology of the H2 would be carried on in an Italian built racing unit.
Can't remember the reported Italian companies name either. lol

As of 05/31/2022, directly from Kawi corp themselves, the Ninja H2 will be produced and available for the calendar year of 2023.
Normal ordering periods starting on Oct 5th and running into the second week of December. I think she said Dec. 15th was order deadline.
Articles have been saying “next year will be the last production year” since 2016. Wouldn’t put too much faith in those.

Kawasaki bought 49% of Bimota and created the Tesi H2-Japanese engineering with Italian flair and heritage. Also it’s like $70,000usd.

I don’t think the Kawasaki Ninja H2 will be going anywhere until Kawasaki switches to full electric. Even then, it might exist as an alternative fueled bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I get wanting exclusivity - and having the newest exclusive thing is nice - but why do you want them to discontinue the h2? If something happens to mine, I’d sure love to have the ability to purchase a new one.
The less are made the more valuable it is. The more people want it and can't get it the more it is valued. If they make a bunch of these and continue making them they won't be as valuable.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The less are made the more valuable it is. The more people want it and can't get it the more it is valued. If they make a bunch of these and continue making them they won't be as valuable.
That’s true. I’m just of the mindset that if something were to happen to mine, having parts readily available from Kawasaki or having the option of buying a new H2 gives me some comfort.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not very enjoyable and defeats the sole purpose of owning a machine that needs to be ran and not stored away collecting dust because you can't fix or replace it. I believe those are called relics. While collectable and worth $$$$$?, they're no fun because they don't provide adrenaline rushes and you can't play with them. Bah! We're grown boys, we need to play with it! :LOL: Not watch it collect dust and cobb webs.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
That’s true. I’m just of the mindset that if something were to happen to mine, having parts readily available from Kawasaki or having the option of buying a new H2 gives me some comfort.
No kidding, my 2015 got smashed by some idiot in a car in Dec, and I was so relieved I was able to secure a replacement 2022 (even if the delivery is late).

61 - 80 of 106 Posts