Ninja H2 banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you received a confirmation email from Kawasaki? That is really weird that you only put down $200. It should be a $2,500, $5,000, or $10,000 deposit for the H2, H2 Carbon, & H2R respectively.

Not to mention Nov was pretty late in the order period. I’m surprised you’d be the first from their dealership, unless you were the only one.

I’d doublecheck some stuff if I were you.
I just took a look at their reviews and I think this man is about to be taken for a ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just took a look at their reviews and I think this man is about to be taken for a ride!
Yeah that’s honestly what it sounds like. And not in a good way😬

Hope he can at least get his $200 back, because I don’t think he’s going to get a fair deal from that place.

do your research, kids.

Going to call Monday and find our. All I have is my receipt from the dealer and text messages from the sales rep.
Would you mind posting the receipt and texts (with confidential info blacked out, of course)

I could maybe give you a more qualified opinion if I see what they say, but it sounds like you got hoodwinked.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Okay I’m seeing a few red flags here.

1) There’s a special form the dealership needs to fill out to place the Ninja H2 order. (The Sales Manager filled it out right in front of me) so there’s no way they would mistake it for a Z or a SXSE+

2) Again, you should have received an email confirmation from Kawasaki, not the dealership, confirming your order.

3) They called the motorcycle a ski. It could be a simple typo but if they can’t even remember it’s a motorcycle, I’d say you have some issues coming up.

It doesn’t sound to me like you’ll be getting an H2 this year.

Edit: I just thought of a sure fire way to see if you’ll be getting an H2. Call or email Kawasaki support. Tell them your name, dealership, what you ordered, and let them know you never received a confirmation email.

That should answer more than we can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Okay I’m seeing a few red flags here.

1) There’s a special form the dealership needs to fill out to place the Ninja H2 order. (The Sales Manager filled it out right in front of me) so there’s no way they would mistake it for a Z or a SXSE+

2) Again, you should have received an email confirmation from Kawasaki, not the dealership, confirming your order.

3) They called the motorcycle a ski. It could be a simple typo but if they can’t even remember it’s a motorcycle, I’d say you have some issues coming up.

It doesn’t sound to me like you’ll be getting an H2 this year.

Edit: I just thought of a sure fire way to see if you’ll be getting an H2. Call or email Kawasaki support. Tell them your name, dealership, what you ordered, and let them know you never received a confirmation email.

That should answer more than we can.
Alright got to the bottom of it. Finally the sales manager actually gave me the truth. Said the ordering period closed in October and did require a 5,000 dollar deposit. Etc everything you gents were saying. What my 200 dollar deposit gets me is if they get a extra H2 I am first in line to pull the trigger on it. So am rolling the dice.

·
Registered
46 Posts
H
Alright got to the bottom of it. Finally the sales manager actually gave me the truth. Said the ordering period closed in October and did require a 5,000 dollar deposit. Etc everything you gents were saying. What my 200 dollar deposit gets me is if they get a extra H2 I am first in line to pull the trigger on it. So am rolling the dice.
H2’s are made based on how many orders are received I believe.

You’re better off getting a refund and going to a different dealership. These guys sound too slimy.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I called Kawasaki support directly, they got back to me with the following message (based on my order which was late in the period, early Dec):
This model, 2022 Ninja H2, has not made it to the states as of yet. These models are made to order and are released in the order in which the orders are received. At this moment we are looking at a possible late June/July release.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My dealership said that my bike is currently en route.

maybe that June/July date is for his December order?

if it’s not, I’ll be more than a bit upset.
This makes sense to me.
I ordered my 2019 h2 in december and didnt get it until just a couple days before July.
However if they are talking about all the orders, then I too will be salty lol.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My dealership said that my bike is currently en route.

maybe that June/July date is for his December order?

if it’s not, I’ll be more than a bit upset.
Hey @Tree Fox. Kawasaki just confirmed the same to me. Late June or July. The CS lady I spoke to said she directly spoke with one of the guys in charge of the US side of the import process.
Well that blows.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts