Ninja H2 banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
That would be depressing. This is my first h2 purchase and I’m getting antsy to ride it lol
In 2019 I ordered the last couple posisble days of the order period, so it made sense why i got mine so late. I tried the opposite this time, and ordered within the first week or so. I was hoping it would be here by now, but I can't imagine it would take as long as that first one. That would be wild lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
In 2019 I ordered the last couple posisble days of the order period, so it made sense why i got mine so late. I tried the opposite this time, and ordered within the first week or so. I was hoping it would be here by now, but I can't imagine it would take as long as that first one. That would be wild lol
fuck I’m still hoping for April. But with no word from Kawi, my hopes are dimming fast.

·
Registered
46 Posts
just got news. My bike is a month out from being delivered.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm starting to feel like I should've waited... I have a feeling it will be face lifted like the sx with new features and probably power bump. Before I put my deposit I narrowed it down to the Panigale SP and M1000rr hopefully I won't be kicking myself.
An ECU tune and some quick mods will have it performing better than what would come out of the factory.
I doubt it’ll get radar assisted cruise control, one of the major reasons for the facelift on the SX. Maybe the ‘23 model comes with cruise control. But it’s a hypersport bike, not a touring bike.

i think the h2 will stay the same until they decide to go to the next generation. Even then, I don’t think the change will be dramatic.

I also want to point out that with Euro5 emission standards and Kawasaki moving to full electric bikes by 2035,the H2 may be discontinued or changed to a hydrogen fuel system, which is the direction Japanese manufacturers seem to be going. Who knows how that will affect its performance.

so there’s no point in worrying if you should wait to get the next generation. It may be worse (look at the Gen 3 Hayabusa) or it may be nonexistent. It may be minimal changes or it may be drastic.

just buy what you want. If Kawasaki does do something next year just trade in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there anyway to get the production numbers on the Carbon's since they aren't numbered? Just seems odd to me that the numbered #120 worldwide in 2017 were sooo hard to get ahold of but now since they aren't numbered as long as you show up with 5k to deposit its yours.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is there anyway to get the production numbers on the Carbon's since they aren't numbered? Just seems odd to me that the numbered #120 worldwide in 2017 were sooo hard to get ahold of but now since they aren't numbered as long as you show up with 5k to deposit its yours.
Maybe they still make 120 each cycle. But since they’ve made over 500 since 2017 (assuming 120 each cycle) they are a bit easier to get a hold of.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe they still make 120 each cycle. But since they’ve made over 500 since 2017 (assuming 120 each cycle) they are a bit easier to get a hold of.
Ordered in November. With del amo motorsport. The weird thing is I only had to put a $200 dollar deposit to secure my order. Last update I had was Feb.8 saying I was number one on their list to receive the first one they get in.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ordered in November. With del amo motorsport. The weird thing is I only had to put a $200 dollar deposit to secure my order. Last update I had was Feb.8 saying I was number one on their list to receive the first one they get in.
Have you received a confirmation email from Kawasaki? That is really weird that you only put down $200. It should be a $2,500, $5,000, or $10,000 deposit for the H2, H2 Carbon, & H2R respectively.

Not to mention Nov was pretty late in the order period. I’m surprised you’d be the first from their dealership, unless you were the only one.

I’d doublecheck some stuff if I were you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you received a confirmation email from Kawasaki? That is really weird that you only put down $200. It should be a $2,500, $5,000, or $10,000 deposit for the H2, H2 Carbon, & H2R respectively.

Not to mention Nov was pretty late in the order period. I’m surprised you’d be the first from their dealership, unless you were the only one.

I’d doublecheck some stuff if I were you.
Going to call Monday and find our. All I have is my receipt from the dealer and text messages from the sales rep.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts