Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told they're starting in March, just a few short weeks from now.
Hopefully we can get some forum members to post here when they take delivery, help us keep track of progress!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I placed my order on Dec 13th, so I'm probably towards the tail end I think.

It will be replacing my 2015 H2 that got destroyed by someone taking an unprotected left turn into me :(. Put almost 20k miles on it... Got really lucky the 2022 ordering window was open when it happened.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What date did you place your order if you dont mind me asking? Just curious because I have an order in as well but my dealers rep isn't being helpful with dates at all.
October 8. It was the first Friday after the ordering period opened up. Kind of kicking myself for not going sooner - but work comes first and all that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
October 8. It was the first Friday after the ordering period opened up. Kind of kicking myself for not going sooner - but work comes first and all that.
I placed mine on October 15th this time around. I would have done it opening day but work held me back as well lol.
I learned my lesson in 2019. I placed my order on December 26th 2018, and I didnt get that bike until June 28th, 2019. Not making that mistake twice!

·
Registered
46 Posts
So I’m guessing there is zero chance in hell of getting one of you didn’t preorder??
Theres always a chance. It’s just dealerships don’t order one unless someone pays the non-refundable order fee of 2.5, 5, or 10 grand usd.

and someone that puts that kind of money down probably isn’t going to walk away and change their mind.

So it’s unlikely you’ll find a 2022 being sold from a dealership floor. Not impossible, just incredibly unlikely.

·
Registered
9 Posts
've been told they're starting in March, just a few short weeks from now.
Hopefully we can get some forum members to post here when they take delivery, help us keep track of progress!
My dealership contacted Kawasaki and was told I am order #14 and to expect delivery mid to late March.
I ordered mine 15 Nov 2021 i havent herd anything back nor have i contacted them. I only have 2 emails from Kawi when I first made the order.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts