Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as I am patiently waiting for my 21 h2 to come in, I was browsing around looking for exhausts. Of course everything is for 15-20 anyone know if it will be the same? Dont want to buy one if it won't fit.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm glad you asked that question. I'm waiting for my '21 H2 Carbon. I'm planning on getting a Brock's slash cut exhaust. I'm sure he will know what would be the correct pipe. I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind.

1) When did you order your H2?

2) When did the dealer tell you it's coming in?

3) Did you pay MSRP or were you able to negotiate the price down?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad you asked that question. I'm waiting for my '21 H2 Carbon. I'm planning on getting a Brock's slash cut exhaust. I'm sure he will know what would be the correct pipe. I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind.

1) When did you order your H2?

2) When did the dealer tell you it's coming in?

3) Did you pay MSRP or were you able to negotiate the price down?
Nice. The wait has been real. I want to get the brocks exhaust as well. I hope a flash comes quick.

I ordered my H2 0ct 4th, ordered was confirmed by kawasaki Oct 12th.

Dealer has no clue, Kawasaki keeps them in the dark. The Kawasaki rep told them no delays on h2 and h2 carbon but h2r is delayed till may. Kawasaki said shipments start beginning March 21.

As far as price, otd I was 35,000 they wanted 35500. I think it depends on dealer add ons and prep fees per dealer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
29k is what you should pay iam 29 out door and no sales tax where i register , i figure thats not that bad thou considering you can prolly sell it for that or 40k brand new since its discontinued and everyone wants one .... this bike will hold value really well correct me if no.......

·
Registered
38 Posts
these fukn stealerships that wanna fee the shit outta ppl are a piss off but i guess on a bike like this you are going to pay premium

1 - 5 of 5 Posts