Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After considering a 2019 H2 Carbon, I have decided to not to pay the dealer's mark-up over MSRP for a bike that's 3 model-years old. So now I'm looking for a 2021 H2 Carbon.
Does anyone know of a US dealer who placed an order for one themselves to later sell to a customer, OR do you know of anyone who originally placed a customer's-deposit for one and has now changed their mind and doesn't want the bike?

Please let me know, as I'm willing to purchase anywhere in the US.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Any Carbon is worth buying, if your looking for a cheaper one then buy new as they will go up in price this being the last year of production I hear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
After considering a 2019 H2 Carbon, I have decided to not to pay the dealer's mark-up over MSRP for a bike that's 3 model-years old. So now I'm looking for a 2021 H2 Carbon.
Does anyone know of a US dealer who placed an order for one themselves to later sell to a customer, OR do you know of anyone who originally placed a customer's-deposit for one and has now changed their mind and doesn't want the bike?

Thanks for your help!
Good luck man I wrote about 15 dealers on Cycle Trader that had them listed but none of them ordered any just trying to get you to buy the Z and SE/SX versions. I too have asked the same question as you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m in NJ. Put a deposit for delivery of a 2022 next spring. Apparently ordering period is in October for dealers.. we’ll see if anything is accurate since the world is a little crazy rn. Lost an auction for a carbon so I went to The dealer the next day, by the time shipping, tax, and auction fees were calculated in, getting a brand new , at a local dealer and a bike with warranty seemed to be a better gig.
Anyhow, seems like they’re only getting 1. No carbon, no h2, so maybe start looking now!

Thanks for your help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts