Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fell in love with this bike last week. I am going to buy one. I live in Florida and I am always WORRIED about getting a California model with all the unnecessary emissions. (Many states sell CA emissions bikes). I have heard that the 2021 is a 50 state model ( so NO choice it come with all of the CA emissions) I have heard if I buy a 2020 and find a 49 state model it will NOT have the emissions.
Can Anyone verify that this is true??
Also Does anyone know the differences between the 2020 ZH2 and the 2021 ZH2 ???
How much emissions is on the 2021???
I also do like the 2021 ZH2 SE but not sure if I want all that CA emissions.
Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks in Advance
Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
I fell in love with this bike last week. I am going to buy one. I live in Florida and I am always WORRIED about getting a California model with all the unnecessary emissions. (Many states sell CA emissions bikes). I have heard that the 2021 is a 50 state model ( so NO choice it come with all of the CA emissions) I have heard if I buy a 2020 and find a 49 state model it will NOT have the emissions.
Can Anyone verify that this is true??
Also Does anyone know the differences between the 2020 ZH2 and the 2021 ZH2 ???
How much emissions is on the 2021???
I also do like the 2021 ZH2 SE but not sure if I want all that CA emissions.
Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks in Advance
Dave
I was looking at one in Cali as well probably the same place but cant talk myself into having to pay an extra probably $1500 for shipping then another $2000 for tax,title and registration. Plus the dealer fee was more than here in Florida so your talking anywhere from $4000-$5000 extra than if you could get it in Florida....which you cant so I guess it all comes down to supply and demand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts