Ninja H2 banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
As the KHI tech said in a YouTube interview, 'the engine is built for 300hp'. I guess how you implement that is up to you but one thing for certain is KHI will just keep remapping the engine each year to keep the others chasing. What is unique about the H2 is the power does not build but instant and that's the point of difference to naturally aspirated bikes.
The engine can’t take 300hp for long at all
Heck at 241 it’s having issues

Kawasaki built a great base
But it’s missing mods for sure

·
Registered
409 Posts
That's what they do, if they continue the line just watch what Billions of backing can do to get what they may have already envisioned. The basis of future potential is there without an engine redesign which is a huge cost and lead time. Those engineers must be excited but frustrated at the marketing arm being slow to increase the reliable Hp mods they have come up with. Just watch, if they keep the H2 alive then you will see the technology KHI really has available.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
From what I saw the 19 basically has the throttle plates a bit more open from the 15-18 at around 11k they are 100% and drop back to 40% (at 13000 they are at 6.7%) probably accounting for a bit more HP. Where the 15-18 are 100% at 10k and drop down to 35% at 13500. The lower revs have been tamed down a bit. I tamed mine down a bit more and it is almost perfect. I have a smooth progressive mapping up to 1/4 throttle then it is exactly what my wrist says after that.

So there is probably a bit more HP on the 2019 vs. 15-18 stock. But after de-restricting and a filter, they are probably pretty darn close.

For those looking a taming down the throttle response it is dead easy and the numbers are available to plug in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
From what I saw the 19 basically has the throttle plates a bit more open from the 15-18 at around 11k they are 100% and drop back to 40% (at 13000 they are at 6.7%) probably accounting for a bit more HP. Where the 15-18 are 100% at 10k and drop down to 35% at 13500. The lower revs have been tamed down a bit. I tamed mine down a bit more and it is almost perfect. I have a smooth progressive mapping up to 1/4 throttle then it is exactly what my wrist says after that.

So there is probably a bit more HP on the 2019 vs. 15-18 stock. But after de-restricting and a filter, they are probably pretty darn close.

For those looking a taming down the throttle response it is dead easy and the numbers are available to plug in.

So If I get the Woolich kit I can change the throttle opening parameters without upsetting anything else? And you got all this down to an art already so I can pretty much plug and play your numbers? Sounds bloody brilliant!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
So If I get the Woolich kit I can change the throttle opening parameters without upsetting anything else? And you got all this down to an art already so I can pretty much plug and play your numbers? Sounds bloody brilliant!
Absolutely, it is really easy. Took be a bit of time to get things smoothed out. I'd ride it, make a mental note of harshness and smooth it out. The map I did is in the map share of the Woolich site. Just de-restricted and smoothed.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts