Ninja H2 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Curious to see how many people have been able to purchase a 2019 H2 or H2 Carbon. I recieved a confirmation email earlier this week for a 19’ Carbon. Feeling very fortunate.
I am surprised that this forum doesn’t have more activity. I would have though for sure H2 owners would surely have more to share. Or at least have a solid roll call of H2’s in different regions.

In any case, I’m happy to finally have mine ordered and on the way. Sooner hopefully than later.

I live in San Diego, CA and also ride a 2015 R1.

Ksix

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sweet!

Keep us posted when you receive your bike!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hi!
Curious to see how many people have been able to purchase a 2019 H2 or H2 Carbon. I recieved a confirmation email earlier this week for a 19’ Carbon. Feeling very fortunate.
I am surprised that this forum doesn’t have more activity. I would have though for sure H2 owners would surely have more to share. Or at least have a solid roll call of H2’s in different regions.

In any case, I’m happy to finally have mine ordered and on the way. Sooner hopefully than later.

Ksix
I have a 2018 H2 and I was told that there were only 6 imported into North America. I don't know of anyone here besides me that has a 2018.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must have full PROs and CONS in comparo to that R1.WELCOME!
I’m sure that I will! Email from Kawasaki said to expect delivery after March. That seems like a really long time! I’m hoping I’ll get it sometime after thanksgiving.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a 2018 H2 and I was told that there were only 6 imported into North America. I don't know of anyone here besides me that has a 2018.
TedG

I have a 2018 H2 Carbon, apparently there are 8 - 2018 Carbon's in Canada, somewhere! Have no idea how many there are in the US, let alone Europe, and the rest of the globe!

The 2018 H2 Carbons were supposed to be limited build bikes - 120 globally. The build tracking sequence number was provided on the 2017 H2 Carbons, on the supercharger cover plate, but didn't happen for 2018. Too bad, this was a real big deal to me and all other H2 Carbon owners! One of the reasons we paid more for the bikes.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
TedG

I have a 2018 H2 Carbon, apparently there are 8 - 2018 Carbon's in Canada, somewhere! Have no idea how many there are in the US, let alone Europe, and the rest of the globe!

The 2018 H2 Carbons were supposed to be limited build bikes - 120 globally. The build tracking sequence number was provided on the 2017 H2 Carbons, on the supercharger cover plate, but didn't happen for 2018. Too bad, this was a real big deal to me and all other H2 Carbon owners! One of the reasons we paid more for the bikes.
They said that there were 17 total on the boat, and 6 were H2 (non carbon). The number of bikes is extremely low in any case. Normally there are thousands. In my area, I have the only H2, after I got mine a guy saw it and got an H2R that a dealer in CA had. He will never get it licensed in NV.

So no matter what, the 2018 H2s are very, very rare.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, well I have a 2018 Carbon, in Cyprus, EU, and there is a 2017 here also. Wished I had the numbered plaque, very disappointed and no documentation shows its a Carbon except my original invoice.
Somebody should make a list of the VIN nos?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, well I have a 2018 Carbon, in Cyprus, EU, and there is a 2017 here also. Wished I had the numbered plaque, very disappointed and no documentation shows its a Carbon except my original invoice.
Somebody should make a list of the VIN nos?
Some sort of registry was what I was expecting to find somewhere but no go. I read Kawasaki’s press release and it seems true. This years Carbons won’t be numbered. Or perhaps in any way we would see. I seriously considered buying an H2 in 2015 but bought the R1 instead. Since then, I’ve only seen 2 on the road and 1 sad excuse for a used one at a dealer. Poor bike was badly taken care of. I’m terms of rarity, numbered or not, I doubt I’ll see one during my daily adventures unless I purposely meet up with others who have one.
I’m just feeling pretty fortunate to have been able to snag one in general.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It still may show the build number on the bar code stuck inside the front page of your owner's manual.That's where they put the 2015's anyway.Plus the keychain fob with the Vin number and build number.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi!

Ksix

Ex 2016 H2 owner, 2019 on order, apparently delivery in March 2019 (snow in Derbyshire UK!) currently bikeless & depressed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I owned a 2018 h2 Carbon and made a complaint at kawasaki Canada in March 2018 and they decided to get ours numbered ( In Canada)
Now I have ordered the 2019 Carbon edition, hope they will do it without me asking !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I have also been told late March at the earliest. I am bikeless, currently, weather Not so good so not too sad. I also had a standard 2018 H2. Ordered my 2019 carbon on day of release(deposit paid early August last year). Been a long wait.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi, I have also been told late March at the earliest. I am bikeless, currently, weather Not so good so not too sad. I also had a standard 2018 H2. Ordered my 2019 carbon on day of release(deposit paid early August last year). Been a long wait.

I’ve also had the same wait since August last year.
My order is a standard 2019, not carbon, apparently its number 2 into the UK and will be with me before the end of the month.
Dealer said the volume into the UK has dropped significantly this year, they feel this is due to the price increase plus the novelty has worn off a little.
If you’re using the £999 performance voucher to buy the Akra (£999 it is the cost price to Kawasaki UK) you will have to wait, they are on back order until the end of May.
I chose another route to get hold of one as you can still get the £999.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ordered a few days after the official ordering period opened up.

Just got confirmation from my dealership that my bike is reported as fully built and ready for the shipping phase. They say 30-45 days out! Can't wait!
20190305_122518.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered in late December, just before the order period closed.
Recently at the Chicago International Motorcycle Show, one of the reps mentioned to me that I can expect mine to be delivered in mid to late April.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, just out of curiosity, does any one know if there are any more 2019 Carbons available in the UK, or are all 10 that were destined for the UK pre-sold?
I was told that there were 50 H2's coming to the UK, 10 of which are Carbon. Didn't see any figures on the H2R
Nige

1 - 18 of 18 Posts