Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty **** amazing! It will take some getting used to though. It is so smooth! And the power seems to he very linear. Like there aren't any dead spots where you dont have power and then you do. It's just goes and keeps asking for more. I rode my R1 to work today. It is now my slow bike 馃ぃ馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have the r1 so how does those rs11 feel cuz the r1 comes with rs10s
Good question. I've only got about 40 miles on it so I'm still taking. It easy on the tire. I really liked the RS10. My only issue with them on the R1 was that I use that as a daily commuter and they wear too fast. I'm sure these are going to feel just as good once I can get into the canyons a bit.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not its not 馃槶It's by no means the fastest R1 out there but she does work

She is here woooo lol 馃槀

Yea rs10 were good but they wore too fast and felt like glue in straight line. On turns the glue feeling was amazing but on straight iono if it dragged me down

Lol r1 is slow bike that says a lot, ur r1 isn鈥檛 stock either right?

Registered
Not its not 馃槶It's by no means the fastest R1 out there but she does work

She is here woooo lol 馃槀

Yea rs10 were good but they wore too fast and felt like glue in straight line. On turns the glue feeling was amazing but on straight iono if it dragged me down

Lol r1 is slow bike that says a lot, ur r1 isn鈥檛 stock either right?
Drove her home and even tho she still breaking in
Um yea she faster then r1 or zx10
Lol
I rode to dealership on my 300rwhp turbo busa and rode the h2 home.
And I wasn鈥檛 disappointed.
That says a lot

Registered
So, I guess no one received an email etc....indicating your H2 was here? Just dealer letting you know? Thanks...patiently waiting in South Texas:D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope. Zero warning. I bet you'll hear something soon.

So, I guess no one received an email etc....indicating your H2 was here? Just dealer letting you know? Thanks...patiently waiting in South Texas/forum/images/NinjaH2_org/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

Registered
So, I guess no one received an email etc....indicating your H2 was here? Just dealer letting you know? Thanks...patiently waiting in South Texas/forum/images/NinjaH2_org/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
You should already have the bike it鈥檚 been out since Saturday

Registered
Got a call this afternoon; I knew immediately it was here. Funny thing is I was just in two days ago to just pick up oil and filters for the rest of my bikes and definitely not check in on it at all :D

Anyways came in today, bike is already getting torn apart in the garage :)

Salesman I was working with at the dealership had no idea it was on it's way or anything. It just showed up out of the blue today. For the last month in the system it has just shown as "built" and when he called Kawasaki they said within 30-45 days is normally when they will show up after showing as built.

Let the fun begin!

Attachments

Registered
Got a call this afternoon; I knew immediately it was here. Funny thing is I was just in two days ago to just pick up oil and filters for the rest of my bikes and definitely not check in on it at all /forum/images/NinjaH2_org/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

Anyways came in today, bike is already getting torn apart in the garage /forum/images/NinjaH2_org/smilies/tango_face_smile.png

Salesman I was working with at the dealership had no idea it was on it's way or anything. It just showed up out of the blue today. For the last month in the system it has just shown as "built" and when he called Kawasaki they said within 30-45 days is normally when they will show up after showing as built.

Let the fun begin!
Congrats bro
What mods u doing

1 - 20 of 50 Posts