Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received their 2018 H2 SE or SE SX, or been notified by the dealer that their bike has been shipped from the distributor? Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Has anyone received their 2018 H2 SE or SE SX, or been notified by the dealer that their bike has been shipped from the distributor? Thanks.
No. Most dealerships are claiming an expected ship date of Mid January - Mid February some are saying March 1st. The owner of the dealership I ordered mine from told me that the information he has from Kawasaki is that 75% of orders will ship in January and 25% of orders will ship in February. Im not sure if that is customers pre-orders or if it means what the dealers ordered for their inventory.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No. Most dealerships are claiming an expected ship date of Mid January - Mid February some are saying March 1st. The owner of the dealership I ordered mine from told me that the information he has from Kawasaki is that 75% of orders will ship in January and 25% of orders will ship in February. Im not sure if that is customers pre-orders or if it means what the dealers ordered for their inventory.
I was told 25% to ship in Jan and 75% to ship in Feb, exactly the opposite of what you were told. I ordered mine the first day you could and I haven't heard anything about delivery yet. My dealer has complained to me before that bikes just show up without warning and I expect that to be the case here.
Lentz

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cOoTeR and Lentz, thanks for the replies. I ordered an SE in mid-December and was told then delivery would be somewhere between January to March.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was told 25% to ship in Jan and 75% to ship in Feb, exactly the opposite of what you were told. I ordered mine the first day you could and I haven't heard anything about delivery yet. My dealer has complained to me before that bikes just show up without warning and I expect that to be the case here.
Lentz
My mistake I had that backwards, working the midnight shift is killing me. I just checked another forum where I posted the information when I first got it and it was 25% February.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine and it was ordered same day order form came out. If I don't get mine in January no one will. Looking to be Feb.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine and it was ordered same day order form came out. If I don't get mine in January no one will. Looking to be Feb.
Location has a lot more to do with when you get your bike than when you ordered it. Did the dealership not tell you that weren't expecting the bikes to ship until Jan-Feb when you ordered?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Location has a lot more to do with when you get your bike than when you ordered it. Did the dealership not tell you that weren't expecting the bikes to ship until Jan-Feb when you ordered?
According to the most recent info I obtained, it's likely that the USA and Canada wont be seeing the bike until March 1st 2018

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
According to the most recent info I obtained, it's likely that the USA and Canada wont be seeing the bike until March 1st 2018
That is about the same as those of us that ordered back in Sept. Now I don't feel so bad. It would have been a bitch to see them before I got my H2.

·
Registered
577 Posts
UK dealers are expecting bike early March. The UK dealer launch event takes place in Spain in about two weeks - if usual timing is followed, that means the European jouRnalists will be let loose on the bikes a few days earlier .......

EDIT - UK press are riding the bike tomorrow - 31 January

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Bunches of superchargers...listen to those babies whine;)Don'y know why,but that last one really stood out nicely.I think those who ordered will be VERY happy.Good for you guys here!

·
Registered
577 Posts
First comments back from Fast Bikes Magazine

Kawasaki H2 SX: Five things we’ve learned so far…

1-It’s ballistic. No surprises there considering it’s adorned with a mildly reworked motor from the head-warping Kawasaki H2. Linear power, effortless low down grunt and a clean connection from the throttle makes it a winner.

2-It’s no whale. Ok, 256kg is enough to break most bathroom scales but that doesn’t mean to say the H2 SX can’t cut it in the curves. It’s surprisingly agile for a big bike and has a planted feel that’ll get you pushing your luck in the corners.

3-Comfort doesn’t mean compromise. Yes, it’s built with a seat for long journeys, and has the high ‘bars and low pegs to go with it, but it still rides like a sportsbike.

4-It’s a head turner. Before people see it, they hear it. And they’re likely to get you revving the nuts off the motor to deliver them audible pleasure.

5-The tech’s top notch. It’s not brimmed with rider aids, but the riding modes (full, medium, low) make a big difference to the ride, and so does the KTRC traction control (3 tiers). You can also turn it off, but be warned that the thing will try to loop you off the back in first – I’ve got the t-shirt. The new TFT dash is also worth a shout, along with cornering lights.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
"It’s surprisingly agile for a big bike and has a planted feel that’ll get you pushing your luck in the corners"...this sounds...WONDERFUL!lol.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The press are out in Portugal this week for the SX launch and the dealers are going next week.

My dealer said the bikes would be arriving very soon after this.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts