Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want some advice from you guys. I got a 2018 Carbon, and bought Vandemon titanium exhausts, Sprint Filter P08 F1-85 and H2R Cams. Brocks dont do 2018 ecu flash, only 2017 and was wondering about woolich? or if anybody has a better opinion?
I also dont want to put intercooler, and want reliability as a factor and willing to have less horsepower. Dont want to go to horsepower crazy. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A friend in Singapore got them for me from Kawasaki in Malaysia. My local tuner has a H2 with intercooler and h2r cams + brocks exhaust and commander flashed +WILL fitting new gearing this weekend and this week it will be ready for DYNO. Will keep you posted what it does.
I don't like the brocks exhaust and don't want to have to put an intercooler. Just wanted Woolich to do flashing and wondering opinions.
I am in Europe.
I prefer to put the H2R Factory cams in than a RG 62 Kit and just add the air filter. I don't want the fastest H2, just the prettiest but reliable. I don't want heat issues either.
Got a lot of nice extra small carbon parts and will put lower wings.
My wife gave the H2 carbon to me for a present, maybe she wants to get rid of me.
But dissapointed as they were not numbered like the 2017 bikes. Only the invoice says so, and off course the paint scheme with matt and glossy mixes also show. But the factory exhaust is so heavy and my opinion, although some dissagree, is very ugly.
In my country the H2R is not possible to register, but everything else is allowed. When i do the build I will post pictures
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
You have all the right mods, just need to de-restrict your ECU and you should achieve 260 RWHP, with plenty of safety factor. If you stay with the OEM SC gears, you don't need an inter cooler. Numerous people have stated no tuning is required for the H2R cams, just install and away you go, I can't advise if this is true or not. I also have the same question as H2015, where did you get the H2R cams?

·
Registered
101 Posts
A friend in Singapore got them for me from Kawasaki in Malaysia.
Keep us posted on the install of all your mods, and how the bike responds. If you have access to a dyno, that would be awesome to validate RWHP. I have a 2018 Carbon as well, very interested in all the mods you are introducing to your bike. 260 RWHP is the optimum performance you can achieve, with a healthy safety factor. You can certainly go higher, but there are greater risks associated. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I want some advice from you guys. I got a 2018 Carbon, and bought Vandemon titanium exhausts, Sprint Filter P08 F1-85 and H2R Cams. Brocks dont do 2018 ecu flash, only 2017 and was wondering about woolich? or if anybody has a better opinion?
I also dont want to put intercooler, and want reliability as a factor and willing to have less horsepower. Dont want to go to horsepower crazy. Any other suggestions?
Thanks
I have a 2018 and the Woolich works very well. Software is easy enough to use and the support is great.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Might be worth looking at the 2019 mapping, will be a good indicator of how it should be done and how far they went opening it up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Forget H2R Cams

Hi, well was by my tuner today, he told me forget the H2R Cams unless I do the gearing as well, because if its cams only then the bike will perform like a 600 cc till 8,000 rpm.
Attached is a picture of a bike he is working on now, and he estimates he will get 300+ on the rear wheel.. He did stage 3 gears, intercooler, H2R Cams, new feul injection, brocks slash cut, 2 sprockets changed, and whatever other little things. Just the parts already cost $12,000 Its for a customer of his, I told my tuner to get paid before the bike leaves the shop. His client wants the bike to go over 400kph (250mph). Its a lot of work, and he will have it ready for first Dyno run next week and to deliver before christmas. Will keep you posted on both bikes when put on dyno.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
When you state "gearing", are you referring to SC gears, or main drive chain gears?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi and Merry Christmas to you all, as said will give some interesting pictures, this 2018 H2 is in for tuning.
Stage 3 gears, rear chain sprocket reduced by 3 teeth, methanol injection, intercooler, H2 R Cams, brocks stage 3 kit.
Not my bike, but you should see everybody face when they saw my VANDEMON. It just arrived, wait till we compare bikes.
As soon as we ready for dyno runs will post videos or picts. The vandemon pipes are awesome, just look the piuctures and the quality of the VANDEMON is superb, like a factory pipe, Its built to perfection.
Nice, will make a new post when my bike is done.

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hi, well was by my tuner today, he told me forget the H2R Cams unless I do the gearing as well, because if its cams only then the bike will perform like a 600 cc till 8,000 rpm.
This would be interesting to see if it's true, I would have thought the torque difference between H2 & H2R cams in lower rev range on this bike would not be too much in real world application?

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all!

Don.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Going by that the power & torque delivery from low down to mid revs between the H2 & H2R is negligible till the H2R just goes mental!

I know what I'm going to be doing in 2019!

Don.

·
Registered
425 Posts
That’s a lot of mods on the supped up h2 with IC
And stage 3 supercharger gears.
I’m surprised he isn’t stretching it.
That bikes is gonna wheelie like a monster.

I kept my wheel base stock on my 400hp busa and didn’t do a boost controller.
I had to lower the hp to 330-40 because when the boost kicked in all **** broke lose and the bike wanted to wheelie bad. Could never do WOT until 5-6 gear.
And I even super extended chain gears
+1 front -3 back and still wheelie monster.

Turbo builds and hits and I had that problem. Supercharger on h2 is no building it just hits l the time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I’m entertaining doing the meth tank on my 19 h2.
Im worried about 10+mile WOT runs.

19 comes stock with 331hp at crank so I’m
Not worried about power at all.
Mods Are gonna be:
Sprint F1 filter
Vandemon exhuast
Ceramic wheel bearings on stock rims.
Debating on flash woolich or ghul (I want speedometer to be derestricted without losing high beams horn n turn signals)

Meth tank maybe
IC don’t think I need cuz I don’t care to do SC gears. Just want h2 reliable n strong.
Busa is hp monster already

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The mechanic insists on the meth tank, had beautiful new mounting brackets custom made on cnc machine for both sides of the bike, and when done will post.
The one bike will have the "WORKS" fitted to it, is gonna be FAST.
Next week will do dyno runs and post them.
Happy boxing day to you all.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts