502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering if anyone new how H2 sales were doing this year

Cant find any info in the UK

Rob

·
Registered
393 Posts
as they added what 3k plus to the basic I would have through less than 15-16 but I maybe wrong

Plus it's still early in the year

·
Registered
247 Posts
Still waiting on my 17 to be delivered to the dealer. Slightly frustrating how long this machine is taking to actually be received. I have emails from NA kawi's Paul Lach saying hopefully this month and apologizing for the delay. Was told I would have it in hand by mid May at the latest, so this has put a wrench in my plans for riding her at a couple of events this year. Ah well, as they say 'the wine tastes sweeter for the wanting'...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still waiting on my 17 to be delivered to the dealer. Slightly frustrating how long this machine is taking to actually be received. I have emails from NA kawi's Paul Lach saying hopefully this month and apologizing for the delay. Was told I would have it in hand by mid May at the latest, so this has put a wrench in my plans for riding her at a couple of events this year. Ah well, as they say 'the wine tastes sweeter for the wanting'...
That would be pissing me off:(

Rob

·
Registered
258 Posts
Did you bought the carbon H2?
Hope your bike is soon as possible in your hands!

·
Registered
247 Posts
No sir, just purchased the regular H2. This prolonged waiting isnt fun, but I guess a certain amount of patience is required. Rome wasnt built in a day and all that. :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
hope you get you bike soon

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took my bike in for its first service today

Talking to the sales guy

They sold, 6, 2015 H2's , 5, 2016 bikes and so far 0, 2017 models

Rob

·
Registered
625 Posts
Noticed a few unsold in showrooms and on eBay Rob, seem to becoming less popular to new buyers, price secondhand also dropped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
According to "how many left" registrations of H2

2017.......2 (first quarter )

Rob

·
Registered
238 Posts
I don't think our states in Australia share that info as openly. We see generic quoted totals sometimes in the media but I've never seen it down to the model like that.

Seriously low registration count for the size of your population. Kawasaki here only just "officially" released the 2017 H2 so maybe the UK had trouble getting stock?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts