Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
i stay in contact with Kawa couse on my H2R is one of the good old 15-16 River Mark emblems...
My information was that the 17 model carbon and R, are getting an updated emblem...
Some photos in the Internet shows this new emblem on the R and the H2 carbon...

What do you know about this?
Regards

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
My self I like the new emblem as it looks like it'll be a whole lot easier to clean. but i gotta say it definitly looks cheesier lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
It was originally announced with that but around February, Kawasaki must have changed their mind. All renders of the new bikes were replaced with renders with the old Rivermark, and any reference to a "new, high quality" Rivermark was removed from the H2's page online. For what it's worth, the part number is still in Kawasaki's system so you could always try to order it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I like both river mark emblems,

but if I order a new c36 AMG and the Mercedes star on the front end of this car is from the 90... I like to call the X file team ;)

Kawasaki don't know right now how why and wich Emblem is the new one on the R...
On some Photos in the web you can see the carbon H2 with the new and the old one.

Confused right now...

·
Registered
577 Posts
We have a 2017 H2 Carbon arriving tomorrow and it will be in the showroom alongside my 2015 so I'll compare the emblems then .......

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a 2017 H2 Carbon arriving tomorrow and it will be in the showroom alongside my 2015 so I'll compare the emblems then .......
Thanks mate,

https://youtu.be/r-HImE5uYkI H2R
minute 0:08

https://youtu.be/FjTPCt0XDnQ
minute 1:05min

Hard if they changed it at least...

On much web pages you can find the articles about the 2017 carbon H2 were they talk about the more aerodynamic emblem.

Let's see what Kawa says

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It was originally announced with that but around February, Kawasaki must have changed their mind. All renders of the new bikes were replaced with renders with the old Rivermark, and any reference to a "new, high quality" Rivermark was removed from the H2's page online. For what it's worth, the part number is still in Kawasaki's system so you could always try to order it.

Hey knolly,
Is the part number differently? means this it's a different emblem?
Couse I like to have one of this ;)

Regards

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So guys the mystery is over...
Knolly was right they changed it in the last minute.

Kawa told me that;) the reason: the old emblem looks much more worthy than the new high quality emblem for 2017....
Mmh that's a reason :)

If anyone of you can find the "cheap and ugly" emblem please contact me, i like to order one!

Bitterly Kawa changed a lot on our Bikes in the past...
I don't mean the big things like the rare (limited production run) 2015 H2 compared to the hard limited 2017 H2 carbon...
I mean the small thinks like:
There is no booklet and box coming with the 2017 models (May it was too expensive)
And and and
Thanks for your help guys
After all im just happy to ride my dream Bike the beautiful H2R

·
Registered
277 Posts
They've updated their part diagrams, but earlier this year the new Rivermark was listed as part number 56054-2271. It could be interesting if you could get a dealer to order one.

If I recall, the new emblem was around $150 or so. I also thought it looked cheaper so it was ironic that it was actually 10 times more expensive. I wouldn't mind seeing one in person though, since they must have been thinking something when they slapped that thing on there, so maybe there's more to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts