Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Has anyone had there 2017 model ecu flashed/derestricted? If so where could I have this done in the UK?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
GlasgowH2, I can't answer your question about UK tuners but I guess you know where the H2's ECU is mounted. Inside the front fairing on the right side, within a metal cage secured with tamperproof bolts (for the European models) and bolted to the top yoke.

It's a pain to remove as the front fairing has to be unbolted and moved forward, to do that firstly the side panels have to come off and then there's the hassle with the tamper proof bolts before you can unplug anything.

I sent my bike's ECU to Brock's Performance. Not much more of a hassle than posting it off to a UK address, just use UPS or a reliable international carrier. It was back within two weeks and I can recommend this company.

·
Registered
625 Posts
GlasgowH2, I can't answer your question about UK tuners but I guess you know where the H2's ECU is mounted. Inside the front fairing on the right side, within a metal cage secured with tamperproof bolts (for the European models) and bolted to the top yoke.

It's a pain to remove as the front fairing has to be unbolted and moved forward, to do that firstly the side panels have to come off and then there's the hassle with the tamper proof bolts before you can unplug anything.

I sent my bike's ECU to Brock's Performance. Not much more of a hassle than posting it off to a UK address, just use UPS or a reliable international carrier. It was back within two weeks and I can recommend this company.

Bob is correct, he gave me the same advice & with Brocks Performance it’s a smooth service, good people to deal with but I understand they only cater for the Mitsubishi ECU on the 15-16 bikes so you may need to look at other options...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts