Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Definitely a yes if the ergos are between a zx11 and 12, especially more to the 12. The 11 is adorable for the sound of the engine and was a highly effective two up machine cruising at 140mph. The 12 is stupid easy to ride fast, I should know!!!! My joke SUPERC. Haven't done much 2 up on a 12 though I know it is capable.. Solo its supremely quiet. comfy and again,,,fast.

Strange that the designations are 2015 H2, 2016 H2 then H2GT, surely A1 A2 and B.

I don't doubt if I was 25 years younger wanting to take my grandkids grandma out I would be like,,,,Ooooh Yeees, and had a lot of solo fun.

The market is flooded with highly capable 2 up toys. 30 yr olds on an MV will be having a riot with girls hot bits being pressed into their backs.

It ( H2 GT) is gorgeous ( I would buy one ) but so is a zx12 B compared to most bikes, its not a shame that BMW raised their game at this time (2003 ) which ultimately gave us the H2.

Not hijacking your theaead Strad, I've enjoyed a lot of your posts over the past year and a half. I've not mentioned the engine I have for sale. The bar risers on this bike are exactly where I'm going. I'm not bothered about a pillion, most people with a H2 have other "necessary automobiles", I do however want luggage. Interesting times ahead for me,, quite an amazing read the 30 years of Ninja makes when your looking for that final push of inspiration to take you over the crest.

P.S, Gotta feel that resonance of a H2 again.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Naked/Street H2

This H2 GT(or whatever they call the street version):) will be my next H2/motorcycle. In fact, when I take delivery of this bike my other "Naked" bikes will probably be sold. Once you ride a Supercharged M/C, the other naked bikes don't seem that exciting (as far as acceleration & instant torque at ALL rpms). I have already sold my 2014 BMW 1000R due to no Low to Mid-range torque. 160Hp at 10000 rpm's doesn't do me any good on the street. I am sure it is ok on the track.

I still have a 2016 Aprilia Factory Tuono & a 2015 KTM Super Duke R which are both great "naked" bikes but, of course, they are not supercharged.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
A two-up H2? It's hard enough to keep the front wheel down now, going to be a bit challenging with a pillion.

Seriously, if they do build a GT it's a candidate for the ZX-10R Bosch IMU.

·
Registered
288 Posts
For around town riding those bars would be perfect ,not to sure they would clear the fairing on the 2015 though,if they did i want a set.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Higher res version:

It should be noted that Young Machine is known for having wildly inaccurate renders. This is what they said the 2016 ZX10R would look like:

·
Registered
574 Posts
It will be interesting to see what they do to handle the extra weight rating of the bike to accommodate a passenger. The stock rating is about 220 pounds, so you would need a very small passenger....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well, I'll chime in on this as my dealer asked me if I was interested in a 2017 redesigned H2. I told them, I may have to pass on it.

I just actually decided to do a search and google translated this site after searching ninjah2.org Here is the site found https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmotosaigon.vn%2Fninja-h2-gt-2017-cua-kawasaki-lo-anh-thuc-te.html&edit-text=&act=url

I like the passenger seat add, the mark on the stater, green supercharger, and belly pan. I might reconsider now.

·
Registered
891 Posts
This is a Japanese body kit. Came out last year. Only on H2, H2le, H2R are Kawi.
my source for this info was Kawi's test rider Jeremy Toye.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I do hope, if one does come out, they re-design it so it looks **** all like a H2, supercharge whatever they like but please leave the H2 looks unique

Rob

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Well, I'll chime in on this as my dealer asked me if I was interested in a 2017 redesigned H2. I told them, I may have to pass on it.

I just actually decided to do a search and google translated this site after searching ninjah2.org Here is the site found https://translate.google.com/transl...wasaki-lo-anh-thuc-te.html&edit-text=&act=url

I like the passenger seat add, the mark on the stater, green supercharger, and belly pan. I might reconsider now.
@mr.xr

You got a pretty special dealer. They already have info on a 2017 redesigned model, that no one else in the industry has. They can also sell you H2R exhaust that no one else can source unless its to a wrecked H2R with serial number.

Care to share the name of the dealer with us ? I may have to drop em a line, they have some serious stroke.

NOLA

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
This is a Japanese body kit. Came out last year. Only on H2, H2le, H2R are Kawi.
my source for this info was Kawi's test rider Jeremy Toye.

Unsure what you mean, that's it's a Japanese body kit.....That's not an H2, its a rendering of the rumored H2GT, a less powerful, 2-up, GT bike w/ more of an upright seating position. Most of the parts look different from the H2 & theres parts that just wouldn't work attaching them to an H2, couldn't just be a body kit. Are you saying there's parts of this H2 "Japanese body kit" that was used to to create the look of the rendering for the H2GT?

Also not sure what you mean - "Only on H2, H2le, H2R are Kawi"

Btw: There's some news out today regarding patent drawings & schematics for the R2, showing a supercharger flow chart, an under tail exhaust, etc. Google "Ninja R2" & look under "News"

·
Registered
248 Posts
@mr.xr

You got a pretty special dealer. They already have info on a 2017 redesigned model, that no one else in the industry has. They can also sell you H2R exhaust that no one else can source unless its to a wrecked H2R with serial number.

Care to share the name of the dealer with us ? I may have to drop em a line, they have some serious stroke.

NOLA
LOL! you seem to be misunderstanding what I said. I never said that my dealer had confirmed the rumored 2017. I said "my dealer asked me if I was interested in a 2017 redesigned H2." Meaning, if and when they find out if it is really happening or not, they will call me and let me know one way or the other.

As for sharing their info, if you are serious in getting vs just asking if they can get it just because, DM/PM me your info and I'll have them contact you. If they choose to, then you will get their info. If you prefer not, I can just give you my other source who actually has it on his H2 and let him give you the skinny on everything.

Like @selenap already told you "If you own a H2R of course you can buy spare parts for it. That's always been the case with R parts. You get an H2R owner to buy the parts. Stop assuming." :laugh::D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts