Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an ECU fast.

(hopeless) Kawasaki Australia don't stock them and it's 3 weeks out of Japan.

2017 H2
21175-1234 is the part number.
(same ECU part number for Europe, UK, Africa and Australia)

Anyone have one they are willing to sell?

Ta.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dash lit-up at the end of a dyno run and I can't talk to it again.

Errors according to the dash are:
B62
E3F
E3B

All point to the CAN not talking.
Err39 tests are remove ECU, check resistance on 2 pins (129 ohm okay) and remove the dash plug and check continuity from the ECU to the Dash (also checked okay). If both tests pass (which they do) then replace the ECU.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Dash lit-up at the end of a dyno run and I can't talk to it again.

Errors according to the dash are:
B62
E3F
E3B

All point to the CAN not talking.
Err39 tests are remove ECU, check resistance on 2 pins (129 ohm okay) and remove the dash plug and check continuity from the ECU to the Dash (also checked okay). If both tests pass (which they do) then replace the ECU.
Sorry to hear. Was it just flashed? If so did you try reflashing? Or putting back the stock flash?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
sorry AJ.Seems odd it would fail on a dyno run.You had some settings in there that somehow caused the ecu to just stop?
While it was running?
This sounds like a botched ECU flash.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I need an ECU fast.

(hopeless) Kawasaki Australia don't stock them and it's 3 weeks out of Japan.

2017 H2
21175-1234 is the part number.
(same ECU part number for Europe, UK, Africa and Australia)

Anyone have one they are willing to sell?

Ta.
We stock the US version with the immobilizer disabled: https://brocksperformance.com/brock-flash-package-ecu-flash-pcv-w-map-no-core-ninja-h2-15-16/

The full package shown - if you contact [email protected] they might be able to sell you just the ECU? (I stay out of sales and our warehouse business)

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Brock.
I looked at that before posting here but being the wrong year is big gotcha (no 2017 IMU functions).

I did buy something else while I was on your site though, shipped UPS 3-5 day and it's showing 7 days till delivery. You guys shipped it fast (ta), hopefully UPS pull their finger out and get it here quicker than they guessed.

As for the ECU, I gave-up.
None in stock in the UK or the EU and Japan can't ship it fast enough so I'll use a stand alone one instead which will have far more control and better data... it will just take a pile of time (and some hair pulling) to sort but longer term, it will do what I need it to do without all the Kawasaki secret smoke and mirrors built into the factory ECU.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts