Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 H2 Carbon edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
New on the forum i just thought to introduce myself before bombing the forum with posts..

It's a 2017 H2 Carbon edition with some slight mods:
  • Vandemon exhaust
  • Puig dark screen
  • Sato racing rearsets

Upcoming weeks i'll be busy tearing it apart to install some upgrades:
  • intercooler
  • sprint filter
  • new spark plugs
  • Loads more carbon bits
  • trick star misc parts
  • new clutch springs
  • clear clutch cover
  • loads of more small bits and stuff

but for now the pictures (with my 2020 bmw M carbon:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Nice couple of bikes you have there.
I rode a 2018 BMW S1000RR on the Phillip Island track for a day (owned by the track organisers), great track bike, really liked the way the slipper clutch engaged on it.

Sounds like you're doing a few mods to the H2, look forward to pics!

Cheers,
Don.

·
Registered
2017 H2 Carbon edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice couple of bikes you have there.
I rode a 2018 BMW S1000RR on the Phillip Island track for a day (owned by the track organisers), great track bike, really liked the way the slipper clutch engaged on it.

Sounds like you're doing a few mods to the H2, look forward to pics!

Cheers,
Don.
Thanks there buddy!

The s1000rr is indeed a completely different bike to this monster.. like you said the s1000rr is really a nimble track weapon with loads and loads of power but the h2 is a completely different animal. Not so nimble and light in the corners but brutal on acceleration and completely different in terms of power delivery.
I still have a 2016 s1000rr which i use for track days and a zx10r that i'm boosting for fun.

Loads of parts coming for the H2 but think i will just keep it close to stock (engine wise) for now to get used to it and enjoy it as is before going all out crazy..

Below some pics of my other s1000rr and my zx10r i'm building (need to update to more recent pics since the turbo is already under it)
! I will update with pics once the parts for the h2 starts rolling in.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I also have the 2017 model, mine is one of the 120 carbons made that year. If yours is numbered then I would not devalue it by changing it very much as they are becoming sought after as original condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts