Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the misfortune of being hit in the head by a Turkey vulture last weekend at approx 50 mph and knocked unconscious.

Bike has rash on left side, mud on right side. It just fell over, it did NOT impact anything other than the ground.

Good project bike or parts bike. To the best of my knowledge frame is straight and motor runs fine, mainly cosmetic.

Bike or parts will be sold "as is" no warranty or guarantees. I have quite a few pictures. 8400 miles

PM me if interested in parts or bike.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hadn't heard about Mr. Read. Last year Mike Chestnut was killed on his H2 by a turkey vulture.
I heard about poor Mike, and thanks to whomever posted what happened on this forum.

Thanks to that post, whenever i see vultures i duck behind the fairing .... in this case the sucker still managed to hit me ...grrrrr.

Prior to the post about Mike, i never used to worry too much about vultures!

Much Appreciated!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
DAMM....Glad you are ok. Thats intense it knocked you out. You break anything ? I wanna see how your gear held up...

You gonna part it out ?

NOLA

·
Registered
891 Posts
sorry to hear about your bike bro.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Pleased you're ok (ish)
As mentioned above, won't the insurance pay the repair bill or replace the bike?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
That's scary! We had another member from here die under similar circumstances.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the misfortune of being hit in the head by a Turkey vulture last weekend at approx 50 mph and knocked unconscious.

Bike has rash on left side, mud on right side. It just fell over, it did NOT impact anything other than the ground.

Good project bike or parts bike. To the best of my knowledge frame is straight and motor runs fine, mainly cosmetic.

Bike or parts will be sold "as is" no warranty or guarantees. I have quite a few pictures. 8400 miles

WHat do you want for it and can you send me pics? Dan 734-686-9731

·
Registered
2 Posts

can you send me pics and how much you want for it? Dan [email protected] 7346869731

1 - 20 of 24 Posts