Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if anyone on here has ordered a 16 as their first H2, or if we have someone getting the 16 to have both years lol.

I put my order in on Friday, and can't wait until spring :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am toying with the idea of ordering the R, just have to do a little planning if that is going to work.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought you already had one!Congrats man...great bike.

I wish lol! I rode 650ib's back in July and I was sold right away lol. It's just such a unique bike. I could build something faster for a lot less, but at the end of the day it wouldn't be an H2

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just curious to see if anyone on here has ordered a 16 as their first H2, or if we have someone getting the 16 to have both years lol.
Y
I put my order in on Friday, and can't wait until spring :)
Congrats man!!! Order the stage two now and you'll be all set! :D

Reactions: Boosted10R

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^Ya I will probably have all my parts minus the flash before I even get the bike LOL! I do want to ride the bike stock first to see what it's like. Only rode Ibs modded one.

·
Registered
787 Posts
^Ya I will probably have all my parts minus the flash before I even get the bike LOL! I do want to ride the bike stock first to see what it's like. Only rode Ibs modded one.

There won't be many who have ridden both year models excluding journalists.If the 2015 is anything to go by it will still be incredible.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Good idea. I did the same w/ my Porsche turbo, drove it for 6 months before doing the mods which included a stage 2 GIAC flash. Rode my H2 4000 miles before stage 2 but was more because I was waiting for Brocks full exhaust, still gave me a real good feel for the bike first, to appreciate just how fcon bonkers stage 2 is compared to stock.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^Porsche turbo too! Nice. I have a forced induction car too, but its a......................turbo diesel LMAO!

The plan is to enjoy it stock for a little bit and do a baseline dyno pull, then take it to the 1/4 mile track for some passes before throwing the mods at it. After that its back on the dyno again, and then back to the track lol. Really want to see the improvements and how challenging it will be after unleashing the beast.

·
Registered
867 Posts
^Porsche turbo too! Nice. I have a forced induction car too, but its a......................turbo diesel LMAO!

The plan is to enjoy it stock for a little bit and do a baseline dyno pull, then take it to the 1/4 mile track for some passes before throwing the mods at it. After that its back on the dyno again, and then back to the track lol. Really want to see the improvements and how challenging it will be after unleashing the beast.
Sweet! Let us know how it goes Boost.....I'm working on putting my girl on a diet >:D She lost about 38 lbs so far but would love to get her down to 475 or so....I'm at 488 before the BST wheels....

·
Registered
867 Posts
@;
I am toying with the idea of ordering the R, just have to do a little planning if that is going to work.
I'm thinking about it also but I really like the 2015 color and I know I'm going to want to ride it on the street because the closest track is three hours away....:crying: Most likely not a good purchase for me.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sweet! Let us know how it goes Boost.....I'm working on putting my girl on a diet >:D She lost about 38 lbs so far but would love to get her down to 475 or so....I'm at 488 before the BST wheels....
I will definitely be posting all of my results :)

Is that 488 full of fuel before the BSTs?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just ordered the 2016 about 1 week and half ago in Los Angeles, Just wondering... why are all these H2's on youtube with ecu flashes getting smoked lol?

·
Registered
22 Posts
what do you mean by steep learning curve ? are you referring to how its broken in ? or delay in how a rider uses it and then learns depending on how you apply power ? i assumed it was the rider but lol im sure a new rider is not hopping on the h2

1 - 20 of 24 Posts