Ninja H2 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
If bikes aren't your thing anymore then why would you even buy it to begin with? Did you just come to that conclusion while riding it or what?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
What's the brown streak on the seat about?

LoL, just funnin around, that's too bad, sorry it wasn't for you Leo. Good luck w/ the sale, someone is going to be very happy to find an H2 w/ 40 miles.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What's the brown streak on the seat about?

LoL, just funnin around, that's too bad, sorry it wasn't for you Leo. Good luck w/ the sale, someone is going to be very happy to find an H2 w/ 40 miles.
Hahahahahaha (I was looking for the steak)

I'm going back to TT Lambos... That's where I belong...

I was very into bikes 5 years ago, I had 8-9 sport bikes, I though I was gonna get more into it... Oh well expensive mistake...

I'm just getting old

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

I was very into bikes 5 years ago, I had 8-9 sport bikes, I though I was gonna get more into it... Oh well expensive mistake...

I'm just getting old
As in Underground racing Lambo?

I've got a couple of factory TT cars, one of them is reflashed w/ a bunch of etc. but those after market stage 3, race, X version TT Lambos putting down 1000, 1200 hp on pump & 1500-2000 on race fuel are sick. Love the Huracan.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'm just getting old
As in Underground racing Lambo?

I've got a couple of factory TT cars, one of them is reflashed w/ a bunch of etc. but those after market stage 3, race, X version TT Lambos putting down 1000, 1200 hp on pump & 1500-2000 on race fuel are sick. Love the Huracan.

Yes I just sold my stage 3 Gallardo (after 3 years) I'm looking for an Audi R8 GT next to send it down to NC

·
Registered
288 Posts
I wondered if i had done the right thing for the first 1,000 ks ride position ,suspension really not suitable for rough roads took ages to get it near to what i wanted but i persisted and am pretty happy with the bike.

·
Registered
835 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts