Ninja H2 banner

2016 Kawasaki H2 for sale (export available) $21,995

8K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  captaincorey 
#1 · (Edited)
Immaculate matte white 2016 Kawasaki H2, 4,846 miles. Comes with the Akrapovic as a spare for free. 241rwhp dyno'd. Plenty of mods, some cooler ones being K&N airfilter, aftermarket blow off valve, brand new carbon fiber SC Project with cat delete. Genuine engine side carbon fairings. Full $400 service done less than 50 kilometers ago by one of our countries leading motorcycle servicers. Matte white full paint done less than two months ago, has travelled approx 80 kilometers with them on and gets a ton of compliments!

Price is USD, also slightly negotiable to a degree. Bike is based in New Zealand but I have no problem with sorting shipment with said interested buyer if they're from a different country.

Clean title/registration, never been dropped, crashed or damaged in any way, shape or form. No issues whatsoever. If genuinely interested and you so happen to have a contact here in NZ, I have no problem at all with them checking it out in person and test riding it on behalf, based in Auckland.

Originally was going to make a replica Trick Star H2R with bar end mirrors to keep it road legal, but lost motivation and it's just been sitting in the garage next to the other bikes. By far the most awesome bike I've owned and a regretful sale.

Any questions, feel free to personal message me or ask in the thread itself 🙂

Regards,
Corban

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.