Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello; Mike here. Would anybody be interested in having an H2 rally this coming year? I would be willing to host one if people are interested? I am located just Northeast of Nashville TN, so it would be centrally located. I hosted the national Turbo bike rally here in 2003. There are plenty of Hotels, and restaurants and anything anybody would need nearby. A good friend has a really nice motorcycle shop with full dyno nearby, and the local riding is really nice. I know all of the back roads, and could put together some awesome routes where people could use their H2's like they were designed for. It would be great if we could get together the most H2's in one spot since Kawasaki. I have a busy schedule this year, but I'm sure I can fit it in. Post up if interested, and hopefully we can set it up. Thanks. Mike.

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Possible :) I go to Deals Gap once or twice per year ... Generally once early in the season (April - May) and once late (Sept).

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Hello; Mike here. Would anybody be interested in having an H2 rally this coming year? I would be willing to host one if people are interested? I am located just Northeast of Nashville TN, so it would be centrally located. I hosted the national Turbo bike rally here in 2003. There are plenty of Hotels, and restaurants and anything anybody would need nearby. A good friend has a really nice motorcycle shop with full dyno nearby, and the local riding is really nice. I know all of the back roads, and could put together some awesome routes where people could use their H2's like they were designed for. It would be great if we could get together the most H2's in one spot since Kawasaki. I have a busy schedule this year, but I'm sure I can fit it in. Post up if interested, and hopefully we can set it up. Thanks. Mike.
Hi Mike,

I know this would be great fun and I'd love to be there. However, still in business for a living and living in Sacramento, CA, there's no way I could make it.:(

Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim; You could just fly into Nashville. You could ride my 14R. Besides, you need some time away from Commiefornia anyway. Mike.

·
Registered
867 Posts
That could work.....While we're there lets spank the Dragon! Love me some Tail of the Dragon! But we'd better make it a weekday so there's less traffic n police >:D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Mike any straight roads around there?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Deals Gap would be too far, and I rarely ride it any more as it is way too crowded now, and the cops are pricks. There are tons of great roads close by where we can ride hard as we want without issues. I am just below the kentucky line, and they absolutely refuse to patrol the back roads. The roads are in great condition with almost no traffic. As for long straights, we do not have that many, but there is one close by which I can hit about 190 on my 14R. There is plenty of places where you can get up to 160 - 170 easily. I have a full shop with a bike lift and plenty of tools if anybody needed to do any maintenance, and I have a large gameroom above the garage to keep people occupied. I am thinking September time frame. I think it would be a lot of fun. We could do a weekend event, or throw in some weekdays also. I know of 2 H2's in Nashville, but there may be a 3rd, and I'm pretty sure they will come. I know we will not get a huge turnout, as there is just not that many H2 owners out there, but I think if we could get at least a dozen, that would be neat. Please post up if you may be interested. Thanks. Mike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts