Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Ha! Just watched that. Initially I wasn't a fan but when you got it inside it became kinda mesmerizing. Looking forward to seeing one in person.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm not sure I like it, which is surprising because I usually like (and have had) loads of black bikes. The problem with this one is that it looks like it's covered in dust .... I've only just got used to dealing with hairline scratch marks on my 2015 not sure I could cope with 2016 dust marks :)

Then again, the only one I've seen in the flesh was at the Milan show where it had been badly abused and looked awful ........ still looking forward to seeing a nice shiny one in the flesh :)

Whichever way you look at it this bike is still something else and the vast majority of people think the same when seeing one. And that's before they've even ridden it :)

·
Banned
546 Posts
I made a video showing the paint in daylight and with a LED light against it. I think the 2016 paint looks amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwrx2ZWc_cg
Saw a 2016 today. It does look pretty great in person! Didn't care for it when the light hit it directly because it's super reflective and it got a little busy for my OCD, but sitting inside it looks more like metallic grey than spark black. The glass flake looks totally different from metallic flakes - it's was kinda deep, really organized and densely packed. Nowhere near what I thought it was actually going to look like. Pics don't do it justice.

They really should've kept the green accents with it though. It would've worked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts