Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 h2 with 760 miles. Brushed titanium vandemon exhaust, guhl flash, paint film, radiator guard. Perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That new bike looks really sweet..performancewise and all.Glad for ya.Lightweight for sure.Wonder what it would feel like to have that HP and TQ at that weight.Gonna be fun man...congrats.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's a great bike do t get me wrong. Just made an offer on my dream bike...a 2014 1199 superleggera though
May I ask why it is your dream bike? I have one. Obviously just my opinion, but, for me it was a purchase I wish I never made. I do not have an H2 but do have an H2R that I registered and put on the street the first 8 months of ownership. It is far superior in every aspect, not withstanding the look [as that is is in the eye of the beholder]. I have purchased many, [according to my wife, way too many] bikes over my years, and the 1199 SL was by far the most disappointing. Just asking as we are all drawn to different styles, sounds, etc. Not trying to say anything about your dream, other than ask why and how does it create that feeling in you. Maybe I am missing something with mine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It's a great bike do t get me wrong. Just made an offer on my dream bike...a 2014 1199 superleggera though
May I ask why it is your dream bike? I have one. Obviously just my opinion, but, for me it was a purchase I wish I never made. I do not have an H2 but do have an H2R that I registered and put on the street the first 8 months of ownership. It is far superior in every aspect, not withstanding the look [as that is is in the eye of the beholder]. I have purchased many, [according to my wife, way too many] bikes over my years, and the 1199 SL was by far the most disappointing. Just asking as we are all drawn to different styles, sounds, etc. Not trying to say anything about your dream, other than ask why and how does it create that feeling in you. Maybe I am missing something with mine.
Well I just sold my 2012 1199s as trade for the superleggera. My 1199s up until this point has been my favorite bike I have owned. I have had a lot of bikes....ninja zx10 ge2, zx10 gen4, ninja 636, mv agusta gen 2 f4, 2011 s1000rr, 2017 s1000rr, Ducati 1198, Ducati 1199, h2, and I'm sure I a missing some lol.

Against popular opinion on a kawi site, the s1000 is hands down the most rounded bike of all I have had, but it doesn't tug at my heart strings.

The h2 is a beautiful work of art and it is fast as ****. It is a big bike though and honestly nothing compared to my 1199 in terms of flickability. I can only image the superleggera is even better. That bike is so light....it is imo the most beautiful motorcycle ever made. Does it have it's quirks? Yes...but it's a bike you can stare at for hours on end and never get tired of taking it out for a ride. The h2 eats gas like a mofo and makes my legs cramp up....likely rear sets would help. Overall I just like the agility of the panigale. And the last of the almighty twin engines...

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
300 and something lbs is **** good.Amazing really.Enjoy!
Thanks. I'll likely end up keeping the h2 as well, just figured I see if there was any interest. I really don't need 3 motorcycles...even though I'd like more than that....but my guilty conscious says I should not spend so much lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. I'll likely end up keeping the h2 as well, just figured I see if there was any interest. I really don't need 3 motorcycles...even though I'd like more than that....but my guilty conscious says I should not spend so much lol.
Do you still have it available? I’m interested

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do you still have it available? I’m interested
I'm still on here, forgot my login so hence my new acct name.

I still have the h2 of someone is interested

1 - 20 of 21 Posts