Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just looked at the final sales figures of the 2015 H2 in the UK ( registered for road use ) the total number of registered H2s is _________wait for it ________________ long drum roll _____________ long pause __________________________________________
-____________________________________97 !!!!!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine was registered last week on a 16 plate but is a 15 bike so maybe 98?
I'm sure a few have been purchased for display purposes only so maybe over a hundred ? Knowing 97 are on the road gives us a very good idea of how unlikely we are going to bump into another 2015 H2 on UK roads .
The price tag is always going to make this a very exclusive vehicle.

·
Registered
787 Posts
There is only way you can be sure that, " a few have been purchased for display purposes only "

I've started re assembling my H2 and been out on my zx12r today. Want yours breaking_______________in ?

·
Registered
577 Posts
There is only way you can be sure that, " a few have been purchased for display purposes only "

I've started re assembling my H2 and been out on my zx12r today. Want yours breaking_______________in ?
How's the recovery going ? Are you up for a trip out on the 12 ? I'm up at Shakespeare Raceway on the H2 next weekend .......

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm sure a few have been purchased for display purposes only so maybe over a hundred ? Knowing 97 are on the road gives us a very good idea of how unlikely we are going to bump into another 2015 H2 on UK roads .
The price tag is always going to make this a very exclusive vehicle.
Some will have been sold to collectors unregistered so will not feature in the 97 units. Of those 97 there will be quite a few which will be registered, but barely used.

I've never seen another H2 on the road (apart from when I went up to Assen last year and there were about 50 of them there !).

As a matter of interest, how many miles have other UK owners done ? Mines on about 2,500 now.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Some will have been sold to collectors unregistered so will not feature in the 97 units. Of those 97 there will be quite a few which will be registered, but barely used.

I've never seen another H2 on the road (apart from when I went up to Assen last year and there were about 50 of them there !).

As a matter of interest, how many miles have other UK owners done ? Mines on about 2,500 now.
Nearly 4000miles on mine :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1,200 on mine but use my other bikes every day , H2 sunny days only .
72 R1M Yamaha's were registered so even more exclusive than the H2 .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Got to 1000 miles 15th April. Managed 50 miles on zx12r today, too much. New rear tyre and brake pads going in MZ asap. Kettles on Pebbles your passing half a mile from me. It would be nice to see a H2 in motion, please let me know when the boat comes in ?

I would suggest to SUPERC there are less Yams because erm,,,150 rwhp. I seriously considered a Guzzi Daytona Racing. 250 in the world and less than half the price, 10K, Probally 12 or 13 now ! I know the other local H2 lad already has an R1. He might well have bought the R1m but the Kwack made him part with his rsv4 and cash. he has since bought a new zx10r and overlooked the Yam.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Got to 1000 miles 15th April. Managed 50 miles on zx12r today, too much. New rear tyre and brake pads going in MZ asap. Kettles on Pebbles your passing half a mile from me. It would be nice to see a H2 in motion, please let me know when the boat comes in ?

I would suggest to SUPERC there are less Yams because erm,,,150 rwhp. I seriously considered a Guzzi Daytona Racing. 250 in the world and less than half the price, 10K, Probally 12 or 13 now ! I know the other local H2 lad already has an R1. He might well have bought the R1m but the Kwack made him part with his rsv4 and cash. he has since bought a new zx10r and overlooked the Yam.
H2RCX - I get into Poole about 7pm - I'm heading up to the Cotswolds that evening but if you message me an address and contact number and I may take you up on the offer of a quick coffee (as long as you promise not to nick bits off my bike to fix yours when I'm not looking !)

·
Registered
787 Posts
H2RCX - I get into Poole about 7pm - I'm heading up to the Cotswolds that evening but if you message me an address and contact number and I may take you up on the offer of a quick coffee (as long as you promise not to nick bits off my bike to fix yours when I'm not looking !)
Apparantly only a 100 Daytona R's Guzzi's made . One has just sold in Ireland 12.5 k. Appears my taste / value radar is still calibrated.

Several routes to the Cotswolds from Poole. My excellent local and previous m/c courier knowledge may be of use.

The only bit I could possibly get off your bike quickly would be the seat base. I already have a cast iron pan plate so you needn't worry. :laugh:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have seen 1 on UK roads and thay was last year in Wales.

I've had mine 8 weeks and done about 900 miles so far

I won't include being side swiped last week by a white van man who hit me while diving across my path. good news I'm ok and the bike is conmetic damage but i'm still pissed off about my new H2 getting damaged. Scratches to the left fairing and broken mirror

·
Registered
8 Posts
550 miles done here in Yorkshire .
Service due on Friday .
Seen 2 other H2 at squires cafe , so not as exclusive up here as down south obviously

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Did you see my last PM regarding Elvington? slight change of plan.

·
Registered
208 Posts
550 miles done here in Yorkshire .
Service due on Friday .
Seen 2 other H2 at squires cafe , so not as exclusive up here as down south obviously
When were you at Squires ? Were the two H2's together .... if so, probably me and my mate :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
h2rcx; I would suggest to SUPERC there are less Yams because erm said:
Yep , also they need major engine work ! Stick with my H2
The H2 is dare I say common compared with my other bikes . Honda NRX 1800 RUNE , 9 registered in 2015 . Bimota V DUE , 7 registered . And maybe only around 15 or 20 CBX Turbos in the world maybe four in the UK ? And then there's my Honda c 90 , around 20 million !

·
Registered
787 Posts
Two H2's were at Minstead in the new forest last year. A meet of about twenty bikes. Ours were the only two bikes the same!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts