Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
'Green Glass' is what it's called.I do lots of filming when I ride...gonna start using my GopRo with a gimbal pretty soon.Mount it on the tank.I wanted a clear view.I'm not so much into tinted screens.Iridium is what I would like later on maybe.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Never mind the GoPro seeing through the screen, the rider needs to see through the screen when tucked in at 200mph. Which is why I bought the Zero Gravity Corsa in clear.

Yes, I like my bike to look good but form over function? Not for me.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Love you guys :)

Seriously, I was saying that I use a clear screen for ME, so I can see where I'm going at 200mph, not a camera and when tucked in there' not a whole lot of room for it anyway. Look at this image taken of me at an LSR meeting.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Love you guys :)

Seriously, I was saying that I use a clear screen for ME, so I can see where I'm going at 200mph, not a camera and when tucked in there' not a whole lot of room for it anyway. Look at this image taken of me at an LSR meeting.

Akra full system Bob or headers to fit slip on?
Is it much louder? I'm considering the headers, Brock says I won't have to change the map as its fine as a starting point. Not cheap considering marginal gains though, I just want rid of the ugly cat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
577 Posts
Akra full system Bob or headers to fit slip on?
Is it much louder? I'm considering the headers, Brock says I won't have to change the map as its fine as a starting point. Not cheap considering marginal gains though, I just want rid of the ugly cat!

I think BobC has the same setup as me - the Akrapovic full system (if I remember correctly the rrp is about £3k from Kawasaki). It's not offensively loud but has quite a nice deep tone to it.

If you already have the Akra slip on and jut want to lose the cat, you can buy a set of headers from Akrapovic - about £1,950. But, in comparison to the full Akra system, the inlet end of the slip on silencer is about 1cm smaller diameter so won't flow quite as well.

Lamf, if you are in the UK and interested in the full Akra system drip me a message and I'll see what I can do on price - I'm a Kawasaki dealer .......;););)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks Pebble, much appreciated
I probably wouldn't go with the full system, can't justify another carbon muffler for an extra few mm of potential flow (Akra claim the same stock gains although I appreciate potential would be higher with full system)
TBH with Brocks stage 2 it's making way more power than I'll ever have the talent to use so this would be more aesthetic for me, I like the idea of full titanium and removing the cat etc.
For £1850 (eBay) I could go full Vandemon but guess a few of us still like the Akra solution and quite honestly don't I want my ears bleeding, it's an age thing...!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts