Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve wanted a 2015 since they were announced, I missed the order cut off, so I waited to find a clean unmolested one. This build is slow going (also building a 2012 ZX14R, and a 72’ Harley-Davidson FLH Bagger) so it will be a while before it’s completed.
So far:
Genuine Kawasaki H2R lower wings
Motocomposites upper wings
Motocomposites side fairings
Motocomposites lower sides
Motocomposites tail fairing
Motocomposites tail sides
Motocomposites tank sides
Motocomposites dash panels
Motocomposites windshield support
Motocomposites rear hugger
Motocomposites chain guard
Motocomposites upper
Extreme Creations billet intercooler
Extreme Creations Turbosmart BOV
Extreme Creations Hyperdrive
Extreme Creations boost gauge
Vandemon H2R copy titanium exhaust
19/37 gearing
Woolich Racing V3 logbox

Waiting on:
Extreme Creations fuel pump kit
Extreme Creations upper fuel rail
Extreme Creations stage 3 gears
Rotobox “Boost” Carbon Fiber wheels
Going to design a fuel cell
Going to do a dry carbon fiber tank shell w/built in tank covers
I have to give my wallet a break!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Very nice build 👏🏼 👍🏽
What’s ur aim with the extreme creations and gears; 270-300hp?
No swing arm extension with that power?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice build 👏🏼 👍🏽
Around 300 whp and stock wheelbase!
I have a couple of projects I plane to do, but they are expensive (Titanium frame, and BST Ducati Carbon Fiber swingarm) the frame we’ve been working on, when time and money allow, the swingarm I need measurements to see how far off it is from our swingarm.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Very nice build 👏🏼 👍🏽
I have a couple of projects I plane to do, but they are expensive (Titanium frame, and BST Ducati Carbon Fiber swingarm) the frame we’ve been working on, when time and money allow, the swingarm I need measurements to see how far off it is from our swingarm.
300 is a lot
Got 300 on busa at the moment and it’s a handful, and that’s a turbo which takes time to spool.
Supercharger at 300 must be insane.
There’s a couple guys with that much hp on their h2’s... one stretched it and is having fun on straight lines and he also did the cams and pistons.
The other didn’t stretch it and takes it to track but he lowers the power for the track to around 250-260.

The titanium frame I remember a post a bit ago about that. Are you the same guy trying to do it?
If so are u any closer to getting it done then before?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice build 👏🏼 👍🏽
300 is a lot
Got 300 on busa at the moment and it’s a handful, and that’s a turbo which takes time to spool.
Supercharger at 300 must be insane.
There’s a couple guys with that much hp on their h2’s... one stretched it and is having fun on straight lines and he also did the cams and pistons.
The other didn’t stretch it and takes it to track but he lowers the power for the track to around 250-260.

The titanium frame I remember a post a bit ago about that. Are you the same guy trying to do it?
If so are u any closer to getting it done then before?
I’m the same guy doing the frame, it is hard to locate all the different size tubing we need, it is slow going, I travel 47 weeks a year for my job.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Fairclough

Is that the same swing arm from the Superleggera ?

NOLA
It is from a 1098, I was told from a friend that races Ducati’s that the BST one is a little longer, but fits, we are going to redesign the bracket that the swingarm mounts to, so it will bolt up to the H2, with a Ducati swingarm.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I wonder about lateral loading and flex with different wheel weights (Duc vs H2) and overall bike weight. Just some food for thought.

NOLA

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wonder about lateral loading and flex with different wheel weights (Duc vs H2) and overall bike weight. Just some food for thought.

NOLA
I have given this a lot of thought. I have changed almost all the bodywork to carbon fiber (the rest is on order) going to use the Ducati race rear hub, BST for the Ducati also! When I’m done she should be 80lbs lighter.

·
Registered
425 Posts

NOLA
I have given this a lot of thought. I have changed almost all the bodywork to carbon fiber (the rest is on order) going to use the Ducati race rear hub, BST for the Ducati also! When I’m done she should be 80lbs lighter.
She gonna weigh it in regular naturally aspirated 1000cc weight class.
That’s super impressive you might have started a trend if u can break through development.

240hp h2 weighing in at 430lbs that’s motogp specs lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

NOLA
That’s super impressive you might have started a trend if u can break through development.

The hard part for me is time, with how much I travel for work, and our daughter goes in Monday for a second brain surgery.
I do this for fun, I have always developed parts for bikes and cars, now I just have to do it when time and money allow.

·
Registered
425 Posts

NOLA

The hard part for me is time, with how much I travel for work, and our daughter goes in Monday for a second brain surgery.
I do this for fun, I have always developed parts for bikes and cars, now I just have to do it when time and money allow.
All in due time
And again hope all goes well with family.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

NOLA

All in due time
And again hope all goes well with family.
Thank you!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ordered a bunch of titanium hardware, and the rest of the carbon fiber.
My daughter’ brain surgery was successful, hopefully going home today, might work on the H2 while she sleeps.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts