Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
You want it unfired right and in the crate. Just buy a new one, by the sounds of it that is what you are describing. No deals on a H2R in a crate here or anywhere.

·
Registered
867 Posts
You want it unfired right and in the crate. Just buy a new one, by the sounds of it that is what you are describing. No deals on a H2R in a crate here or anywhere.
The new 2016 color is not as nice as the 2015 IMHO

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You want it unfired right and in the crate. Just buy a new one, by the sounds of it that is what you are describing. No deals on a H2R in a crate here or anywhere RIGHT NOW.
Fixed it for you.

I do not care for the 2016 colors. I am a patient person and the H2R is still in production. I will consider the 2016 as a last resort or the 2017 if I like the livery.

I am also not looking for 'a deal'. I will pay dealer cost for one out of the crate and a $2500 premium for one still bolted in with subtractions for mileage or damage. You make it sound as if I am looking to steal one. This is not true.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you visit CycleTrader.com there seems to be a couple of 2015 Kawasaki H2R's for sale. I am not sure if the ads are bogus but they are asking $50,000.00

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The search is over thanks to forum member andrewperez.

In the future if anyone has occasion to do business with Andrew you may do so without hesitation. He is a stand up guy, a man of his word and completely legit. I cannot thank him enough.

Thank you again Andrew!

·
Registered
277 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what tracks are you planning on hitting up with this? I'm in the Midwest and would love to see an H2R at a track one day (I should have an H2 along with me by then!).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts