Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you will already know that we create the ultimate H2R type exhaust, well we have expanded and partnered with a Leading German Carbon Manufacturer to offer the full range of Carbon Fibre parts for the H2.

In a weeks time my entire front Cowl and fairings will be fitted in Carbon Fibre and that means I will have a used (as new) Full Cowl, air intakes and side fairings.

If you've damaged yours or want a spare set let me know. I recall a pair of fairings recently purchased were $1300 and I guess a cowl is similar. How about $1500 all in for all parts shipped.

Please email me as I am not here that frequently.

[email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Most of you will already know that we create the ultimate H2R type exhaust, well we have expanded and partnered with a Leading German Carbon Manufacturer to offer the full range of Carbon Fibre parts for the H2.

In a weeks time my entire front Cowl and fairings will be fitted in Carbon Fibre and that means I will have a used (as new) Full Cowl, air intakes and side fairings.

If you've damaged yours or want a spare set let me know. I recall a pair of fairings recently purchased were $1300 and I guess a cowl is similar. How about $1500 all in for all parts shipped.

Please email me as I am not here that frequently.

[email protected]
Wow that's a good deal. I almost pulled the trigger on this by any panel I damage in the future will be swapped to carbon fibre anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts