Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all
So im having a issue with my 2015 h2 axel there is an alarming amount of play in the back wheel i see on the kawasaki parts list they have changed the axel part id 3 times in its life is this due to they have made a updated version with the problems fixed or is this somthing else why im asking is i went to kawasaki purchase a axel but only after getting home i checked the part id and have found the part id to be the original 2015 version not the newer id numbers what have come out im trying to find out before i fit this one if there has actually been some updates done over the years to make them change the part id or if this is somthing else as i woudnt want to put a part in whats going to have another problem 5000-10000km down the line would rather have the newer updated one if there is such a thing

Thanks all

·
Registered
47 Posts
How about u check your axle first to see what is the problem?
What i have read here on the forum it could be no more than a nut that needs tightening.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about u check your axle first to see what is the problem?
What i have read here on the forum it could be no more than a nut that needs tightening.
Check them 2 nutes every service have had that issue on my last one so ive already bought the axel but i dont want to use it if they have bought updated version out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all
So im having a issue with my 2015 h2 axel there is an alarming amount of play in the back wheel i see on the kawasaki parts list they have changed the axel part id 3 times in its life is this due to they have made a updated version with the problems fixed or is this somthing else why im asking is i went to kawasaki purchase a axel but only after getting home i checked the part id and have found the part id to be the original 2015 version not the newer id numbers what have come out im trying to find out before i fit this one if there has actually been some updates done over the years to make them change the part id or if this is somthing else as i woudnt want to put a part in whats going to have another problem 5000-10000km down the line would rather have the newer updated one if there is such a thing

Thanks all View attachment 26417
Kawasaki India here
So to make a long story short yes there has been a change

We had a 2016 ninja h2 in for rear wheel play last year after changing the bearings the play was still obvious

We ordered the newer axel and it seems that they have changed the size and has fixed all play (very slight size difference)

Personally shocked that a kawasaki sold you a outdated part are you sure they are kawasaki affiliated

·
Registered
443 Posts
What is the difference, what do you mean by size difference? Please explain how the change fixed the problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts