Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just confirmed the availability of a 2015 H2. This is a package in which the buyer's financing fell through. The bike has been removed from the crate and is displayed in the showroom, roped off from the public. The goodies box is intact.

MSRP, $25,000.00

PCP Motorsports
5800 Florin Rd.
Sacramento, CA 95823
Phone: (916) 428-4040
Toll Free: (800) 575-9933
PCP Motorsports Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Arctic Cat Argo. The Sacramento areas largest motorsports dealership.

This is the dealership I purchased my H2 from. Chad, the sales manager handled my order and can be reached at the above number.

I hope someone locally will purchase this as I then will have (hopefully) another H2 to ride with. To my knowledge, four H2s including mine have been sold in the Sacramento area. Two of them went directly to collections and the other one I've not seen.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Used one (500 miles) for sale. Asking $24k but sure a deal can be reached. No, not mine (NEVER) but if interested let me know & I'll connect you w/ the seller :

·
Registered
787 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ What an absolute bargain. There must be some one on here stateside who recognises (recognizes) how exclusive and prized these 2015 bikes will be. Yes I'm urinated off mines v poorly but this is more than offset by still being here...I mean,,,just look at IT.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I've just confirmed the availability of a 2015 H2. This is a package in which the buyer's financing fell through. The bike has been removed from the crate and is displayed in the showroom, roped off from the public. The goodies box is intact.

MSRP, $25,000.00

PCP Motorsports
5800 Florin Rd.
Sacramento, CA 95823
Phone: (916) 428-4040
Toll Free: (800) 575-9933
PCP Motorsports Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Arctic Cat Argo. The Sacramento areas largest motorsports dealership.

This is the dealership I purchased my H2 from. Chad, the sales manager handled my order and can be reached at the above number.

I hope someone locally will purchase this as I then will have (hopefully) another H2 to ride with. To my knowledge, four H2s including mine have been sold in the Sacramento area. Two of them went directly to collections and the other one I've not seen.
According to one of the sales guys at my dealer they sold more H2s than anyone = 4. Not sure if he meant the NorthEast US though.

Today at the dealer recieved a nice compliment from one of the service guys that I don't know, he said "Want to congratulate you on using the H2 like it should, too many these are sitting in garages or stored somewhere".... They get a huge kick from the mods too especially stage 2, PCV & Brocks exhaust. Whenever I'm there the sales, parts & service guys are always bringing customers into the service area to check out my bike. Have heard a couple of times from the dealership people telling customers 'this is how to set up the H2, it's exactly how I'd do it'. I get emails from the service manager w/ H2 press, etc. He has a Brocks set-up too on one of his 2 ZX-14s. You know I've been to car, bike dealerships where to them it's just a paycheck and they have no knowledge about the machine or anything at all about the right kind of modifications nor do they care. It's just very cool to be dealing w/ a place, people that get amped up & have a real appreciation about the bike, mods like we do, makes it more fun.

·
Registered
248 Posts
According to one of the sales guys at my dealer they sold more H2s than anyone = 4. Not sure if he meant the NorthEast US though.
Then they will possibly be one of the lucky dealers getting a 2016 H2 based on info I seen on the "Same Bat Channel at the Same Bat Time".

A good buy for the black mirror chrome painted H2. The 2016 pricing is to be release sometime this coming week. I suspect it too be 25k for H2 and 50k for H2R with a 5k deposit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts