Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have a 2015 H2 that’s got the Guhl flash, full exhaust, stage two gears, volicity stacks, BMC filter and some BST rims. I’m looking to see if anyone has added the 2016 lighter pull clutch to the 2015 or a larger slave cylinder for an lighter clutch pull and still have no slippage? I’ve gotten spoiled with some of my other ladies and want to see if I can find a lighter pull set up that works well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Kawasaki do make a complete clutch replacement pack to upgrade(lessen) the lever pressure to that of the later models.

I have a brand new one sitting in the shed!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kawasaki do make a complete clutch replacement pack to upgrade(lessen) the lever pressure to that of the later models.

I have a brand new one sitting in the shed!
Interested in sell it? >:D

Reactions: enzo200500

·
Registered
665 Posts
The update kit is not all that expensive
conversation somewhere on the forum about it , going back a couple of years

·
Registered
828 Posts
Guys I have a 2015 H2 that’s got the Guhl flash, full exhaust, stage two gears, volicity stacks, BMC filter and some BST rims. I’m looking to see if anyone has added the 2016 lighter pull clutch to the 2015 or a larger slave cylinder for an lighter clutch pull and still have no slippage? I’ve gotten spoiled with some of my other ladies and want to see if I can find a lighter pull set up that works well.
I have the 2016 clutch fitted to my 2015 H2 , it has no problems with slip and is super light but my bike is standard/stock .

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The update kit is not all that expensive
conversation somewhere on the forum about it , going back a couple of years
I'll have to see if I can find the thread. My girl put down 255RWP will the 2016 clutch hold that much? or will I need to add the brocks springs?

·
Registered
665 Posts
2016 clutch has lockup ramps , so the more load you give it the more it adds pressure to the pack,
you would have to try it for yourself, i wouldnt have thought you would need heavier springs at that level, until i saw Richards clutch problems
bet even with the heavier springs the clutch is much lighter than the 2015

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2016 clutch has lockup ramps , so the more load you give it the more it adds pressure to the pack,
you would have to try it for yourself, i wouldnt have thought you would need heavier springs at that level, until i saw Richards clutch problems
bet even with the heavier springs the clutch is much lighter than the 2015
Ok thanks OZ!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wasn't the slipper clutch introduced in 2017?
I had thought they all had the slipper clutch? If not maybe I can go with the 2017 and get both the lighter lever pull and a slipper :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts