Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
The Diavel is an ,,, erm ,,, interesting choice to stack up against the H2. The video at the end in Manaco made for good viewing. The Diavel looked very capable , , ,

·
Registered
539 Posts
The Diavel is an ,,, erm ,,, interesting choice to stack up against the H2. The video at the end in Manaco made for good viewing. The Diavel looked very capable , , ,
That's what I thought as well, definitely wouldn't be my first choice.
Still a decent read.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Man I'm looking forward to hearing what he says about this lady for sure.....

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Big...heavy...vibey...no thanks.Bottom just isn't there...Those riders didn't appear to be being able to lean it in at more speed.H2 comparo?Silly.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Big...heavy...vibey...no thanks.Bottom just isn't there...Those riders didn't appear to be being able to lean it in at more speed.H2 comparo?Silly.
I understand where he's coming from, it's not a comparo. He's just trying to mentally prepare himself for what he is going to experience with the H2. Like he said what do you ride to prepare yourself for riding a bike in a class of it's own? The Hyperbike has arrived! >:D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Cool stuff, thanks Pebble!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Yup...I see that now...kinda got it off center before...thanks;)

Lots of talk about power and such.I'm wondering how she's gonna handle on the streets.Or feel as far as smoothness.I'm REALLY hoping this bike will be as smooth as my 14R.I intend to ride this bird EVERYWHERE.Like my 14.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Indeed...

In practice it means that exit speeds from corners should be huge even if you’re an oaf – wind on the throttle, let the supercharger and the electrics do their jobs and go incredibly fast. On the road it will make overtaking and licence-losing about as simple as snapping your fingers.

This is, of course, speculative. If there is an official power and torque graph out there we can’t find it – but based on these assumptions the torque curve should be fairly flat. Unfortunately for Kawasaki that’s not something that can be easily explained in an era of headline-grabbing numbers.

·
Registered
554 Posts
how fitting that it takes place at Losail just days before the GP circus rolls into town for testing ;):D

Reactions: h2rcx

·
Registered
554 Posts
Am I missing some thing here or is this HUGE? The H2R will be stacked up against the current GP bikes?
no thats not what I meant... Losail is a TOP shelf circuit....

but now that you mention it... imagine ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
My dealer told me that at Sydney Motorsport Park (formerly Eastern Creek) a few weeks ago,that the H2R Kawi Aust has was being ridden by a top shelf rider.Obviously being told not to wreck it,he came onto the front straight a bit slower than he would have normally and hit 290 kph before slowing for turn 1.
Later that day on his Australian Superbike he managed 292 kph coming onto the straight harder.
Impressive!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts