Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm about to place an order for another batch of 1" lowering footpegs as per the below pics, specially modified to fit all versions of the H2, these make the bike so much more comfy to ride long distance, makes finding neutral much easier and they look really great on the bike. These are the only footpegs I know of that actually lower the pegs as the ones I've seen on the market only raise them higher and it makes such a difference to the comfort and position on the bike - it makes it much more rider friendly.

There are no clearance issues and these fit to the bike just like stock - takes no more than 10 mins to install. Please let me know ASAP if you want to order a set as I will be ordering them at the end of the week.
Can post worldwide

Only £100 + shipping :)

Thanks,
Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Arnt they just Buel footpegs filed down to fit the H2 carrier. This was a very common conversion for Busa's in fact I have them on my 04 turbo and 1441 Busa's.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Arnt they just Buel footpegs filed down to fit the H2 carrier. This was a very common conversion for Busa's in fact I have them on my 04 turbo and 1441 Busa's.
If they are , and I think they are as you say Buel items maybe the original poster should just help the forum with the relevant information on either how to "make " them oneself rather than just offer to supply the finished item .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need Lowering footpegs

Hello,
My name is Terry Enyart. 419-230-3527 text or call email [email protected]
I would like a pair of lowered foot pegs. I have a 2016 H2. I have an adjustable pair I milled to make fit, but they are too wide. I wish the brake pedal and shifter peg were out further. Oh well, Love the bike in spite of that.
Thank you,
Terry
Pulaski Tennessee

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
@ super..."how to "make " them oneself rather than just offer to supply the finished item"...they're already 'made'...some light filing may be necessary on the upper and lower flanges,and a bit on the inside end(that faces the mount area). Had to take some off the top and bottom flange to slide em into my zx14R mounts.THESE may not need that...doesn't look like they've been ground off on those surfaces.

The 14 is 7/8ths inch across the pivot space.The h2 is just under 1"...So these should go right in without filing.Nice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not wishing to bash the op here, but I have a set of these on my H2.

They tend to push your boots outwards from the hanger, then you have to turn your toes inwards to operate the gear and rear brake levers!

Ok for street use, but two days ago on track it was a real pian in the butt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts