1200hp Porsche Destroys a Pack of Motorcycles - Page 3 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 33 Old 02-22-2017, 06:55 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Imagine if we all hadn't your skill. Valentino Rossi lives in Australia with all the convicts

I'm going to start calling you jackpot instead of Jeff, it's more of a pre warning to others as to what they can expect

I'm sure we would get on great if we met, I'd have my very own fool to run around and make me laugh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 Old 02-22-2017, 09:20 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmax+h2 View Post
DOnt under estimate a well sorted 911 turbo. I have one pushing 750 bhp and it's seriously fast. They make a huge spread of power so every gear change drops you straight back on full torque. Mine pulls the same speed/same distance on the same road as my fireblade used to so the video looks accurate to me to be honest
Your well sorted 911 still isnt beating a stock literbike. When you get to the 850hp range you will start taking over a stock literbike. When you get to our flashed power range on the H2, there is no street driven car that is gonna take it on the highway, thats just stupid to even argue.

Dont make me start posting video after video of it Vmax....haha....

NOLA
Boosted10R and Jeffro like this.
post #23 of 33 Old 02-23-2017, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Power to weight ratio is less and less important as power to overcome aerodynamic drag increases with the cube of velocity. Cars have lower drag coefficients because they are essentially closed uninterrupted sleek surfaces, which are impossible with a motorcycle. Frontal area in most sports cars is not much more than a motorcycle. There have been numerous YouTube videos with Porsches, McClarens, Bugattis, and GTR's. The H2R beats all of these cars in standing and low speed roll nos. Interesting the 1350 hp GTR which gets the jump on the H2R (the 2 wheelers didn't despite sophisticated launch controls) because of its four wheel drive and traction control it is able to lay down more F=ma however the Kawasaki jumps out in front while linear rolling resistance is most important eventually passed by the GTR.
Boosted10R likes this.

post #24 of 33 Old 02-24-2017, 01:36 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrsydvl View Post
Power to weight ratio is less and less important as power to overcome aerodynamic drag increases with the cube of velocity. Cars have lower drag coefficients because they are essentially closed uninterrupted sleek surfaces, which are impossible with a motorcycle. Frontal area in most sports cars is not much more than a motorcycle. There have been numerous YouTube videos with Porsches, McClarens, Bugattis, and GTR's. The H2R beats all of these cars in standing and low speed roll nos. Interesting the 1350 hp GTR which gets the jump on the H2R (the 2 wheelers didn't despite sophisticated launch controls) because of its four wheel drive and traction control it is able to lay down more F=ma however the Kawasaki jumps out in front while linear rolling resistance is most important eventually passed by the GTR.
Good sensible reply. Very interesting
Jeffro
post #25 of 33 Old 02-24-2017, 03:07 AM

In most situations big bikes accelerate faster than cars. Boosted h2 had the fastest h2 (not sure if that's the case now) but watch his video against his 2000 hp gallardo.

I have always said the same thing and stick by it. More money you got equals faster you go, just cheaper to go stupidly fast on bikes (and more fun)
post #26 of 33 Old 02-25-2017, 12:23 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmax+h2 View Post
In most situations big bikes accelerate faster than cars. Boosted h2 had the fastest h2 (not sure if that's the case now) but watch his video against his 2000 hp gallardo.

I have always said the same thing and stick by it. More money you got equals faster you go, just cheaper to go stupidly fast on bikes (and more fun)
Ya but what you didn't see was the runs from a lower speed where he couldn't catch me He had to start at 90-100mph and have my bike in 4th gear in order for it to be a race for him. His car was around 1900+whp that night. It still had another 400whp on tap too, but after he switched the car from AWD back to RWD he lost that ability to really brake boost and get out in a hurry at the start. His older 2R AWD setup was nasty from pretty much any speed.

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail
post #27 of 33 Old 02-25-2017, 09:46 AM

I bet that car owes him 500k+
post #28 of 33 Old 03-06-2017, 10:04 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
This guy is ridiculous....at the end they are seriously moving....

NOLA
post #29 of 33 Old 03-07-2017, 12:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
^^ must be nuts having to chop throttle at 275 kmph to keep from power wheelie
post #30 of 33 Old 03-07-2017, 04:30 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Garage
Stumbled across this interesting H2 while looking at that other vid, looks like SC gears, water/meth set-up, in Portuguese but some of it is translated via the YouTube controls, anyone from here? :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page