Hey guys can you help? - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 01-27-2020, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hey guys can you help?

Guys on another post I mentioned I took the clutch out of my 2015 H2 and installed the kit to add the 2016 or newer clutch to make the lever pull a bit easier. I put the clutch in and it all went pretty good until I started her up. When she's running and I place her in gear with the clutch pulled in the wheel starts spinning. If you step on the rear brake the wheel will stop but as soon as you let up off the brake it spins again. To be honest I don't ride the H2 very much so I don't even know if this is normal or its due to a new tight clutch? I wanted to see if one of you guys can start their 2016 or newer H2 up on the rear stand and place her in grear and see if the wheel spins. I can step on the brake and then hold it with my hand so its not a huge drag but its dragging none the less. I went as far as to bleed the slave cylinder, put on a new RSC19 clutch master cylinder and then even added a spacer in the slave cylinder to see if pushing the rod any further might help disengage it but no luck. Can some one please test it on their bike and let me know. this is one of those things that drives you nuts slowly and it starting to get to me. I've installed many clutches and I'm sure its in correctly.

Thanks very much guys!!!!

2009 Monster Energy ZX14
2011 ZX10R Full Ohlines, BST Rims
2019 Ducati 959 Corse
2015 H2 Full Custom Akrpovic & BST CF Wheels
2019 Ducati V4 Panigale Speciale
2017 Ducati 1299S Anniversairo
2015 KTM 1290 Super Duke R
2018 Husqvarna FS450 Super Moto
2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro
2020 Ducati V4S Streetfighter On Order
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-27-2020, 11:03 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Hey buddy. Check your instagram. Im going to send you a DM

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page