13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 Old 09-17-2015, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I present, a bike faster than the H2R

The Kawasaki H2R is the fastest bike around. Or is it?

This is a turbocharged Hayabusa and it is attempting to to hit the 300 mph mark. To note, the H2R hasn't broken the 220 mph mark yet.

Quote:
The Hass-Serafini Racing land speed bike began its life as a Suzuki Hayabusa. Now, thanks to custom fabrication shop Fab-U-This, itís a compound turbocharged Frankenstein bike running on methanol. That weird, droopy dick looking thing on the front isnít a headlight - but instead serves as a massive air intake.
Dyno runs have measured the bike at 566hp, "but Steve guesses the bike is actually in the 700-800 hp range."

I See Your Kawasaki H2R And Raise You A Turbo 'Busa
rapidroy1 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 09-17-2015, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
The Kawasaki H2R is the fastest bike around. Or is it?

This is a turbocharged Hayabusa and it is attempting to to hit the 300 mph mark. To note, the H2R hasn't broken the 220 mph mark yet.

Dyno runs have measured the bike at 566hp, "but Steve guesses the bike is actually in the 700-800 hp range."

I See Your Kawasaki H2R And Raise You A Turbo 'Busa
Don Hass will ride this bike in an attempt to catch/break records held by the great Bill Warner: Brocks Performance: 311.94 MPH: WORLD'S FASTEST MOTORCYCLE ROLLS ON BST CARBON-FIBER WHEELS

H2's and H2R's are incredible production machines - but true race bikes are in a league by themselves.

FYI: Bill's streetbike (also a turbo Busa) ran 278 MPH in a standing mile...

Brock
rapidroy1 likes this.
post #3 of 18 Old 09-17-2015, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I am gonna check more into Bill's streetbike. Is it actually legal for the street?
rapidroy1 likes this.

post #4 of 18 Old 09-17-2015, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
all i can say is fugly.. for those not familiar with this it means F%&% ugly. Speed, beauty, visual value can't compare to the silver beauty of an H2
post #5 of 18 Old 09-17-2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
I am gonna check more into Bill's streetbike. Is it actually legal for the street?
Here you go: Brocks Performance: Bill Warner / Team Wild Bros. Racing Sets Land Speed Record at 278

Bill would ride this bike to the Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater.
Don't get me wrong... it had a headlight and a tail light and certainly pushed the limits of the word 'streetbike', but off boost, he could drive it in traffic just fine - and merging into traffic was no problem

Bill was the baddest of the bad. He is missed by all who knew him.

Brock
post #6 of 18 Old 09-18-2015, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
are those....cans of redbull? beside the tank...?
mr.xr likes this.
post #7 of 18 Old 09-18-2015, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessuno View Post
are those....cans of redbull? beside the tank...?
When you are riding a bike this fast, you need superhuman energy to stay in control. :P
mr.xr likes this.
post #8 of 18 Old 09-18-2015, 11:32 PM

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
First off this bike is designed to run with a full fairing, when you see it with a nicely painted fairing it might look pretty nice. Next, Bill Warner's bike had an estimated 1000 hp in its final version. His fastest time was 311 in the 1 1/2 mile and he was working on hitting 300 in the mile when he was killed. He was a very nice guy and just easy to talk with. I remember him coming by and discussing just small little detail items with me in the pits, I never detected an attitude about him. The one conversation that sticks out however was talking about going just super fast. Bill said you could jump on my bike and run 260 or 270 real easy, but holding on to go 300 is what takes real guts. Whenever I go past the one mile mark and think I am going fast, my mind drifts back to Bill telling me that - and yes, it screwed up a few of my big passes. RIP my friend, we loved and respected you. Someone will break your record - some day - but they will have to have a big set of cohunes!
Brock likes this.

Ninja H2 1000
Kawasaki 750 Turbo
CX500C
CX500T
CX650E
CX650T
Hawk
CB750 w/turbo
RG500
V-Max
Katana 1000
Ducati 749R
Screaming Eagle Road King
CBR600F3
Honda Metropolitan
& a dozen battery chargers
post #9 of 18 Old 09-18-2015, 11:36 PM

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
When you are riding a bike this fast, you need superhuman energy to stay in control. :P

When you go out at 7:00 am to run in cool, still air, your adrenalin is all it takes to make the big run. All the times I have done this over the last forty years, I have never needed something to help get my attention. I might need a Red Bull or an espresso to help me through boring reading, but never with a fast bike!

Ninja H2 1000
Kawasaki 750 Turbo
CX500C
CX500T
CX650E
CX650T
Hawk
CB750 w/turbo
RG500
V-Max
Katana 1000
Ducati 749R
Screaming Eagle Road King
CBR600F3
Honda Metropolitan
& a dozen battery chargers
post #10 of 18 Old 09-19-2015, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edinlr View Post
First off this bike is designed to run with a full fairing, when you see it with a nicely painted fairing it might look pretty nice. Next, Bill Warner's bike had an estimated 1000 hp in its final version. His fastest time was 311 in the 1 1/2 mile and he was working on hitting 300 in the mile when he was killed. He was a very nice guy and just easy to talk with. I remember him coming by and discussing just small little detail items with me in the pits, I never detected an attitude about him. The one conversation that sticks out however was talking about going just super fast. Bill said you could jump on my bike and run 260 or 270 real easy, but holding on to go 300 is what takes real guts. Whenever I go past the one mile mark and think I am going fast, my mind drifts back to Bill telling me that - and yes, it screwed up a few of my big passes. RIP my friend, we loved and respected you. Someone will break your record - some day - but they will have to have a big set of cohunes!
Yes, I should clarify. 'bad' in with my utmost respect as a rider and tuner - He was very humble and kind. Our conversations in private were not what most got to hear. That man was also a lion - quietly competitive in a sense that is difficult to put into words. Sort of like a sniper - with a 100 CAL (if such an animal existed) - they never saw it coming.

In a sport where a 5 MPH gap might take your competitors 2-5 years to catch up... Bill gapped them by 30 MPH (?!) and that's exactly how he wanted it. You will need to work as hard as Bill to catch his record (s), and you quite literally could die trying. Most of them simply quit.

Hat's off to those trying to catch him and I wish them the safest journey possible.

Brock
edinlr, u235rh and BobC like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page