17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 79 Old 06-02-2017, 11:36 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickO View Post
Tube size is taken from the O/D! blah blah blah blah... I will let you do the maths
OR you can just answer his question. There is a thought.

NOLA
EnviedH2 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 79 Old 06-03-2017, 01:48 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Quote:
Tube size is taken from the O/D! OEM and others use 43-44mm O/D tube size we use 48+ mm O/D with same wall thickness i will let you do the maths
I asked for the I/D not O/D. I swear everyone I ask this question dance around the answer I'm looking for. The outside diameter has nothing to do with the flow inside. So could you or ANYONE WITH A VANDEMON please take a picture of you measuring the inner diameter just like you guys did showing the outside diameter. Thanks
post #73 of 79 Old 06-03-2017, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
OR you can just answer his question. There is a thought.

NOLA
He's not the first to dance around giving me the answer so I wouldn't be surprised if I never get an answer. I know you understand why I'm asking.

post #74 of 79 Old 06-03-2017, 09:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via MSN to MickO
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnviedH2 View Post
I asked for the I/D not O/D. I swear everyone I ask this question dance around the answer I'm looking for. The outside diameter has nothing to do with the flow inside. So could you or ANYONE WITH A VANDEMON please take a picture of you measuring the inner diameter just like you guys did showing the outside diameter. Thanks
i didn't make the original comment to ridicule your Exhaust or what is an impressive result for the quarter mile I was only making constructive comment that could inverirably enhance what you have already achieved with what you have. What I have stated is fact and if you choose to think otherwise then throwing a vernier over the ID won't convince you either. I'm not here to argue with or have my integrity challenged, if you are happy with what you have which has served you well then I will leave it there.
post #75 of 79 Old 06-03-2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:
i didn't make the original comment to ridicule your Exhaust or what is an impressive result for the quarter mile I was only making constructive comment that could inverirably enhance what you have already achieved with what you have. What I have stated is fact and if you choose to think otherwise then throwing a vernier over the ID won't convince you either. I'm not here to argue with or have my integrity challenged, if you are happy with what you have which has served you well then I will leave it there.
This isn't even about you trying to ridicule another companies exhaust. You stated that your exhaust was better in a way that it would gain someone 2 tenths in the 1/4 and I asked how.Your response was something that look like it came directly from a Kawi Rep. Not saying your response wasn't true just that it didn't answer my question. So then I simply asked what the I/D was and if we could get a picture of it just like you guys advertised the O/D picture here and all over FB to prove what you claimed. So why am I getting the run around everytime I ask you guys what the I/D is of your exhaust? As a potential customer would be nice to know what the I/D of the exhaust I'm thinking of buying is since its suppose to be better than what I have. So if you want to keep throwing out what you call facts but they are basically just your opinion until you show proof, then go ahead but I know I won't be purchasing one of your exhaust until someone can answer my question.
post #76 of 79 Old 06-03-2017, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Err, back on topic, BOOM 280rwhp (276 sae)
MickO likes this.
post #77 of 79 Old 06-03-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmax+h2 View Post
Err, back on topic, BOOM 280rwhp (276 sae)
LoL I didn't mean to steer the topic elsewhere but good job on your gains.
post #78 of 79 Old 06-03-2017, 05:29 PM

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
post #79 of 79 Old 06-05-2017, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Andddddd I really dont even care the number now, I am more interested as to why the ID is Delta 18 Classified.

Am I missing something here ?

NOLA
EnviedH2 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page