Boom ! 280.56 rwhp h2 - Page 6 - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Vmax, so you don't mind that the throttle travel is so short? TBH the throttle on this bike still pis#es me off, even after reflash via Brock (much improved) its not close to my previous bikes. I know its supercharged & going to be different but with mine even though its smoother i find picking the throttle back up annoying. Maybe I simply need to spend more time on it, learn it & stop bitching! If you've got yours sorted without a throttle tamer then fair play because I haven't! I had a dealer invite & took a 1299 out at the weekend and that strengthened my opinion...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 02:29 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Can't comment on brocks/guhl flash as I haven't used it. My bike is very easy to control now even with all that power. It was a little overwhelming on my first ride home as it accelerated so rapidly it was blurring my vision. I hadn't ridden a bike in a couple of months though. Now I've gotten used to the warp speed (after around 50 miles riding) so having fun getting it to f&&k off out of bends hard. The throttle is perfect even tootling around town in first gear at 12mph!!! No clutch needed!!! Now to me, that's very good for a bike putting 280 on the ground
post #53 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 03:50 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
In my opinion the Brock/Guhl flash is excellent, bang per buck appears fantastic, mines doing 260 (DJHP corrected power on the graph, so less in reality) this is without the SC gears, stacks and full exhaust system (bargain) I'm too scared of the consequences of modding that much!
TBH its not the power thats the problem, thats fine & massive (as per the graph posted I previously) its just the throttle itself that annoys...
I agree with a few of the guys on here that feel the need to look at throttle tamers as a solution, but again I'm sure with more use it will start to feel better (or potentially be turned into a red temperamental V Twin!)

post #54 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 06:35 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Yeah V, if ur toodling around and its still smooth with no herky jerky, then they got the business sorted proper! That is really terrific for such a powerful machine to be also rideable. Very nice man, I like hearing your descriptions of the vision blurring, eyeball flattening acceleration! Puts me in the mood for a ride!
post #55 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 07:01 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmax+h2 View Post
. It was a little overwhelming on my first ride home as it accelerated so rapidly it was blurring my vision. I hadn't ridden a bike in a couple of months though. Now I've gotten used to the warp speed
Adam

I bet 50 mph along the A449 is exhilarating

Rob

Adventure before Dementia
post #56 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamf1969 View Post
In my opinion the Brock/Guhl flash is excellent, bang per buck appears fantastic, mines doing 260 (DJHP corrected power on the graph, so less in reality) this is without the SC gears, stacks and full exhaust system (bargain) I'm too scared of the consequences of modding that much!
TBH its not the power thats the problem, thats fine & massive (as per the graph posted I previously) its just the throttle itself that annoys...
I agree with a few of the guys on here that feel the need to look at throttle tamers as a solution, but again I'm sure with more use it will start to feel better (or potentially be turned into a red temperamental V Twin!)

Richard

I have spoke to PCR regarding a reflash and dialing out the aggressive throttle behavior, he told me he could soften it out

I'll be going down that route in a few months, however,I think the more you ride the bike the better it feels

Rob

Adventure before Dementia
post #57 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 07:35 PM

Rob, Pcr is the business. You are welcome to take mine for a spin and see for yourself. The throttle is perfect.

Oh, and yes, hmm, 50 mph down the 449 is eye watering
post #58 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 08:57 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmax+h2 View Post
Can't comment on brocks/guhl flash as I haven't used it. My bike is very easy to control now even with all that power. It was a little overwhelming on my first ride home as it accelerated so rapidly it was blurring my vision. I hadn't ridden a bike in a couple of months though. Now I've gotten used to the warp speed (after around 50 miles riding) so having fun getting it to f&&k off out of bends hard. The throttle is perfect even tootling around town in first gear at 12mph!!! No clutch needed!!! Now to me, that's very good for a bike putting 280 on the ground
276hp.

lol

NOLA
post #59 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 08:59 PM

I was going to put (276 sae) but thought that had passed now maybe theirs still some life left in it
post #60 of 79 Old 06-01-2017, 09:01 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Come onnnnnnn.....that was funny.

NOLA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page