Ninja H2 banner

2019 h2

7K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  R32Viper 
#1 ·
Well according to MCN (Motorcycle news UK) or as most of us call it, more crap news, the 2019 H2 is only making 206 bhp @11500 revs

True or false;)

Rob

#7 ·
Without reading to much into it, if, claimed revs where 11500, then it is still restricted and quoted "sales" performance figures are probably at the crank

With the new BMW (apparently) hitting 200+ at the wheel on a normally aspirated bike, you would have thought Kwak would have gone fook it, have some of this ????

Rob

#16 ·
My 19 did 208 stock
Then 241 flash tune exhaust air
Filter

A 2019 bmw and a well tuned gen 5 zx10
I don’t run away from them. I walk them a little tho

The stock gearing on the h2 is pushing it stock
Once ur pushing h2 to 240ish stock gearing is bad cuz it just bouncing off rev limiter in 6th.

Aside from those two bikes I mentioned
If any other bike isn’t flash tuned properly the h2 at 241hp runs away from it

#17 ·
The h2 suffers from
Heat so much it’s ridiculous honestly

Stock it’s perfect with heat, absolutely no issues.
Highest I saw was 190’F boost temp

Once flashed n tuned the bikes operates normally if ur on it a time 190’F boost temp
And if ur hammering it hard it will shoot up into low 200s

I think intercooler is a must for a serious rider

#19 ·
As the KHI tech said in a YouTube interview, 'the engine is built for 300hp'. I guess how you implement that is up to you but one thing for certain is KHI will just keep remapping the engine each year to keep the others chasing. What is unique about the H2 is the power does not build but instant and that's the point of difference to naturally aspirated bikes.

#22 ·
That's what they do, if they continue the line just watch what Billions of backing can do to get what they may have already envisioned. The basis of future potential is there without an engine redesign which is a huge cost and lead time. Those engineers must be excited but frustrated at the marketing arm being slow to increase the reliable Hp mods they have come up with. Just watch, if they keep the H2 alive then you will see the technology KHI really has available.

#23 ·
From what I saw the 19 basically has the throttle plates a bit more open from the 15-18 at around 11k they are 100% and drop back to 40% (at 13000 they are at 6.7%) probably accounting for a bit more HP. Where the 15-18 are 100% at 10k and drop down to 35% at 13500. The lower revs have been tamed down a bit. I tamed mine down a bit more and it is almost perfect. I have a smooth progressive mapping up to 1/4 throttle then it is exactly what my wrist says after that.

So there is probably a bit more HP on the 2019 vs. 15-18 stock. But after de-restricting and a filter, they are probably pretty darn close.

For those looking a taming down the throttle response it is dead easy and the numbers are available to plug in.

#24 ·
From what I saw the 19 basically has the throttle plates a bit more open from the 15-18 at around 11k they are 100% and drop back to 40% (at 13000 they are at 6.7%) probably accounting for a bit more HP. Where the 15-18 are 100% at 10k and drop down to 35% at 13500. The lower revs have been tamed down a bit. I tamed mine down a bit more and it is almost perfect. I have a smooth progressive mapping up to 1/4 throttle then it is exactly what my wrist says after that.

So there is probably a bit more HP on the 2019 vs. 15-18 stock. But after de-restricting and a filter, they are probably pretty darn close.

For those looking a taming down the throttle response it is dead easy and the numbers are available to plug in.

So If I get the Woolich kit I can change the throttle opening parameters without upsetting anything else? And you got all this down to an art already so I can pretty much plug and play your numbers? Sounds bloody brilliant!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.