Originally Posted by Olajoe808 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddps19 View Post
Fully tuned and modded
R1m
New Honda’s
Zx10s
BMWs

So far only bike gave me stiff competition is 2019 last gen bmw.
I got some more tests lined up wit
Fully tuned n modded zx14
And 302 hp turbo Busa
There's a new video 300+hp gxsr against zx10r. Real close nail biting finishes it was not.
The Busa guy kept wheeling couldn’t ride the thing
And zx10 guy had the bike 100% for drag racing
Zx10 was lowered to under belly almost laying on floor.
Gsxr 1000 and zx10 vs Busa

The Busa was turbo charged “so they say “ but it was stock ride height and wheel base
The 1000s were not
If that busa was actually 300 at the wheel and running correct it would have freight trained that zx10. Zx10 would get the jump and busa would fight the wheel down 1st -3rd. As soon as that boost got up in 4th-6th its over. I dont think that rider had any idea what he was doing on that busa. Seen other stage 2 turbo busa videos and when they hookup and get into top end its over for whoevers in front unless its a crazy gap. Turbo warren on 650ibs videos has a monster hp busa that kills his h2 thats pushing 250-275whp somewhere. 650 is in the middle of 6th and warrens starts to walk him like theres a 7th gear. Insane top end pull
Those are just regular pulls but if ur taking turns and stuff h2 for the win
Assuming riders of equal skills
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 06:02 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Garage
America is strange, short WOT runs on the motorway to see who's the fastest, bravest and coolest, all in shorts and tank tops.
I've never seen a lengthened bike on the street in Europe, it's not about that but I'm not even sure what it's about over here any more, maybe I'm just too old but It's feeling a bit pointless chasing seconds for no reason.
post #63 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 07:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreas_nor View Post
Quote:

The Busa was turbo charged “so they say “ but it was stock ride height and wheel base
The 1000s were not
I don't get it, I've never had a problem with a litre bike past second gear, perhaps the newest ones are slightly more powerful but even if you couldn't give it 100% at the very top end in third, once in fourth surely you are planted, why lengthen a litre bike that much, there is no power!

Got my dyno papers out, they did 10%-60% throttle runs and rear wheel HP is 165 at 30% throttle, that's like a bog standard litre bike, at 40% I'm at 210 wheel HP now that's a pretty bad ass litre bike.

Was out and did some runs today, it accelerates well and feels like a litre bike if I don't give it the beans but still let it rev out, planted and controllable.
It's when I go 100% the world start spinning, I just can't see a litre bike of any sort keeping up with that unless it says Moto GP on it or it has a turbo, especially from a running start but I might be wrong.
Yes very few bikes can keep up
But there are those that keep up with u til 150-60 mph on ur h2 flash n tune nothing else.
The new bmws are a problem they are no joke 2019-2020 strong years for bmw models.
yes! The new s1000rr is a killer. Putting down the same hp as my 2015 h2 stock... with all the bolt ons and tuning a new bmw is like 215 220hp or more. Kawasaki really needs to shed a ton of weight or I think the bmw is going to start taking over as top dog. Most people cant afford or dont take the h2 to its crazy potential with 15-20k worth of building. For most its stock with a pipe and tune or pipe and pc5. Kawasaki must shed 50 lbs or more the weight of the h2 is its biggest downfall.

Last edited by Ryan Hilfiker; 06-17-2019 at 08:08 AM.

post #64 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Hilfiker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The 1000s were not
I don't get it, I've never had a problem with a litre bike past second gear, perhaps the newest ones are slightly more powerful but even if you couldn't give it 100% at the very top end in third, once in fourth surely you are planted, why lengthen a litre bike that much, there is no power!

Got my dyno papers out, they did 10%-60% throttle runs and rear wheel HP is 165 at 30% throttle, that's like a bog standard litre bike, at 40% I'm at 210 wheel HP now that's a pretty bad ass litre bike.

Was out and did some runs today, it accelerates well and feels like a litre bike if I don't give it the beans but still let it rev out, planted and controllable.
It's when I go 100% the world start spinning, I just can't see a litre bike of any sort keeping up with that unless it says Moto GP on it or it has a turbo, especially from a running start but I might be wrong.
But there are those that keep up with u til 150-60 mph on ur h2 flash n tune nothing else.
The new bmws are a problem they are no joke 2019-2020 strong years for bmw models.
yes! The new s1000rr is a killer. Putting down the same hp as my 2015 h2 stock... with all the bolt ons and tuning a new bmw is like 215 220hp or more. And weighs 360lbs!!! Kawasaki really needs to shed a ton of weight or I think the bmw is going to start taking over as top dog.
Lol no not really those numbers
Not sure even the hp4 race.... and that’s a $80,000 bike

192 stock at 436 lbs M version with carbon wheels

Not stock prob break into low 200s
Bmws come pretty unrestrained from factory compared to Japanese bikes.
post #65 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 07:45 AM

https://youtu.be/Gcuho8359xQ 4:20 is where they run.
2019 bone stock s1000rr vs 650ib ducati v4r with every mod in the book. Both 220lb riders.... s1000rr walks away like nothing to a 230hp v4r..... h2 killer is here
post #66 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The 1000s were not

yes! The new s1000rr is a killer. Putting down the same hp as my 2015 h2 stock... with all the bolt ons and tuning a new bmw is like 215 220hp or more. And weighs 360lbs!!! Kawasaki really needs to shed a ton of weight or I think the bmw is going to start taking over as top dog.
Lol no not really those numbers
Not sure even the hp4 race.... and that’s a $80,000 bike

192 stock at 436 lbs M version with carbon wheels

Not stock prob break into low 200s
Bmws come pretty unrestrained from factory compared to Japanese bikes.
yeah 430 I misread... 207hp at the crank though... thats what my 2015 h2 is stock. Cycle World says 205 for the s version. So im pretty sure with tune, pipes, pc5, gearing and all the other goodies it pushing 215-220 like stated.

Last edited by Ryan Hilfiker; 06-17-2019 at 08:05 AM.
post #67 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Five years ago, went into the Suzuki dealer. They were having their year end sale. Oh, look there’s a Hayabusa. Sat on it and in no time a sales agent was at my side. Minutes later after having asked me all the right questions he had a contract written up. All I had to do was sign and I was free to ride off on it. Really felt there was no other choice. I had never done that before.
post #68 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Quote:
2019 bone stock s1000rr vs 650ib ducati v4r with every mod in the book. Both 220lb riders.... s1000rr walks away like nothing to a 230hp v4r..... h2 killer is here

Contradiction to what you’re suggesting at 13:15?
Claims the V4 is much faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #69 of 74 Old 06-17-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamf1969 View Post
Quote:

Contradiction to what you’re suggesting at 13:15?
Claims the V4 is much faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
From watching the ducatti pass it. I saw a slow walk away at a steady creep and steady pull away. It does contradict the earlier run in the video that shows the opposite. But all in all that ducati has 50 grand in it moded to ****, just shy of motorwork. Running a bone stock new bmw and just slowly walking by. I think this video shows for 17k you can invest another 5k and destroy a v4r thats about 50k. I want to see a modded to the gills 2019 s1000rr vs all.
post #70 of 74 Old 06-20-2019, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Quote:
If that busa was actually 300 at the wheel and running correct it would have freight trained that zx10. Zx10 would get the jump and busa would fight the wheel down 1st -3rd. As soon as that boost got up in 4th-6th its over. I dont think that rider had any idea what he was doing on that busa. Seen other stage 2 turbo busa videos and when they hookup and get into top end its over for whoevers in front unless its a crazy gap. Turbo warren on 650ibs videos has a monster hp busa that kills his h2 thats pushing 250-275whp somewhere. 650 is in the middle of 6th and warrens starts to walk him like theres a 7th gear. Insane top end pull
That Busa did actually make that power. Just not setup for that type of racing. I also raced turbo warrens Busa and pulled on it everywhere making around 240whp. Setup is very important.

Quote:
LMAO at H2 killer. That 2020 bike made 190whp so far with exhaust. Is it quick for a basic 1000, absolutely, but it most certainly isnt an H2 killer in terms of acceleration and speed. Especially on the highway. Im definitely looking forward to see what it does once it's fully unlocked. Beauty bike

2016 Ninja H2 - Worlds Quickest and Fastest. 1/4 - 7.901 at 181mph - 233.6mph in 1 mile. CMP Built Motor, Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, R&G Undertail

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page