2019 turbo Busa a contender? - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
 13Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 55 Old 05-30-2019, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Ryan Hilfiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2019 turbo Busa a contender?

Not sparking a raging debate just curious about opinions on the new turbo busa supposed to be released this year. May be a building platform for some serious Hp?
Ryan Hilfiker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 55 Old 05-30-2019, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Ryan Hilfiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Guess no ones into the turbo busa 🤣
Ryan Hilfiker is offline  
post #3 of 55 Old 05-31-2019, 07:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Rick150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Turbo is kind of old tech isn't it? Don't know much about their new models, some kind of reto style so us old guys can reminisce about the turbo 80's. It's all about supplying air to the cylinders and turbo's lag, even the best setups. In-fact put turbo Busa beside an H2 and the Busa looks like, well a fast Honda Gold Wing.
Lamf1969 and Olajoe808 like this.
Rick150 is offline  
 
post #4 of 55 Old 05-31-2019, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Ryan Hilfiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick150 View Post
Turbo is kind of old tech isn't it? Don't know much about their new models, some kind of reto style so us old guys can reminisce about the turbo 80's. It's all about supplying air to the cylinders and turbo's lag, even the best setups. In-fact put turbo Busa beside an H2 and the Busa looks like, well a fast Honda Gold Wing.
The only turbo busas in videos that i saw beating the h2 on the highways was like 350 hp. And the h2 wasnt like boosted's with everything in the book done to it. Was just stage 2 with a few extras. Im interested to see actual hp at the wheel if or when they drop.
Ryan Hilfiker is offline  
post #5 of 55 Old 05-31-2019, 03:31 PM
Senior Member
 
h2madness!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,357
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
"the new turbo busa"

lol.Oh Ryan.plz check out their website....
Olajoe808 likes this.
h2madness! is offline  
post #6 of 55 Old 05-31-2019, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Ryan Hilfiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2madness! View Post
"the new turbo busa"

lol.Oh Ryan.plz check out their website....
https://autowise.com/turbocharged-hayabusa-for-2019/
Ryan Hilfiker is offline  
post #7 of 55 Old 06-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Senior Member
 
OzBooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 598
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
I would like to believe there is a turbo Busa in Suzuki's future , but its been rumored so often i will believe it when i see it and ride it
OzBooster is online now  
post #8 of 55 Old 06-01-2019, 02:57 AM
Senior Member
 
h2madness!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,357
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
"delivered a turbocharged Hayabusa sooner but since 2019 isn’t so far away"...yeah.REAL far away.Suzuki aint buildin a turbocharged Busa.That pic of the blue one is some owner's bike he supercharged.That aint factory.They'd have it on their site if they had one.You can bet on that.Nope..the 2019's are all out now.Perhaps next years model lineup?Maybe...but I kinda doubt it.

And to Ryan...your link ISN'T the Suzuki Company.It's an automag." Hayabusa will arrive in early 2019!"...uhmmm...it's almost mid 2019...certainly not 'early' lol.I will say though,14K+ change is a good price.You COULD turbo it with another 5K or so and get it done right.
Olajoe808 likes this.

Last edited by h2madness!; 06-01-2019 at 03:04 AM.
h2madness! is offline  
post #9 of 55 Old 06-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Senior Member
 
BobC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Garage
I'm assuming people in the USA etc know that we don't have a Hayabusa of ANY kind in Europe for 2019. Suzuki were allowed to sell their remaining stock last year and that was it. The bike didn't meet the EU emissions requirements and Suzuki weren't putting any R&D money into making it compliant.
h2madness! likes this.

Go Fast Or Go Home
BobC is offline  
post #10 of 55 Old 06-01-2019, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Ryan Hilfiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2madness! View Post
"delivered a turbocharged Hayabusa sooner but since 2019 isn’t so far away"...yeah.REAL far away.Suzuki aint buildin a turbocharged Busa.That pic of the blue one is some owner's bike he supercharged.That aint factory.They'd have it on their site if they had one.You can bet on that.Nope..the 2019's are all out now.Perhaps next years model lineup?Maybe...but I kinda doubt it.

And to Ryan...your link ISN'T the Suzuki Company.It's an automag." Hayabusa will arrive in early 2019!"...uhmmm...it's almost mid 2019...certainly not 'early' lol.I will say though,14K+ change is a good price.You COULD turbo it with another 5K or so and get it done right.
obviously its not suzuki's website... gold star for you
h2madness! likes this.
Ryan Hilfiker is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome